Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < mystery dungeon rp
mystery dungeon rp
Favorite Thread Post Reply
mystery dungeon rp
April 24, 2014 2:39:53am
[-]
Mirage decided he should at least try to help destroy the aggron and walked to Tyrant in his usual Zoroark form

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 24, 2014 2:57:50am
[-]
Fluffy went to go try to help the others.

^Me. :D
^Thx ABOMINATOR!
^'Bout time someone noticed. ;D
^Yes, I made those. No you may not use them.
Thank this message
April 24, 2014 3:17:34am
[-]
"Need help with anything?" Mirage asked Tyrant

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
April 24, 2014 3:49:02am
[-]
Tyrant being 2x his normal size looks down at Mirage before saying in a largely louder voice "No, we can just sit around for now while Lucas and chunk take care of Golem and Rhydon." Tyrant still feeling the darkness growing like it is trying to temp him "Let me take over! I can help you destroy aggron completely." Tyrant strains as he glows between a bright red and a dark red. "The stone in the mine is only guarded by a Mega blaziken guarding the Fighting stone... Give me control..."

Thank this message
April 24, 2014 11:34:57am
[-]
(theres no megas because mega evolution needs a trainer) I can handle the blaziken, your a ground/dark type so your valuable against his attacks" lucas said "look out jumps at the golem behind him and delivers a devastating brick break sending it flying into an saltwater lake"now fluffy, electrocute the water"
Thank this message
April 24, 2014 1:26:13pm
[-]
he hoped their was no one living in the lake
Thank this message
April 24, 2014 5:19:53pm
[-]
Tyrant realizing he couldn't enter the ruins because of his size so he just said "I will just wait outside the entrance where I can as I can't fit..." Knowing he wouldn't return to normal for at least two hours. So Tyrant goes and sits outside of the ruins...

Thank this message
April 24, 2014 5:41:27pm
[-]
Soon everyone else arrives at the Ruins where Tyrant is watching. He has everyone else go inside while he watches outside at his 2x size which is blocking him from being able to enter the ruins himself...

Thank this message
April 24, 2014 8:31:37pm
[-]
mirage looked about inside the ruins

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
April 25, 2014 11:39:15am
[-]
"mirage I'll take care of the blaziken guarding the stone he said. he was still enveloped by his blue aura, which gave him a speed boost as well as resist the darkness
Thank this message
April 25, 2014 3:34:08pm
[-]
Tyrant still 2x his size then realizes he is too large to fit into the cave. "My size doesn't wear off for another hour or two. I guess I'll just have to wait outside as the guard so no one else can interfere with there battle." He sits down causing the ground to shake as everyone falls over from the quake. "Oops sorry about that." Tyrant feels the darkness growing inside him trying to get out as he pushes it back to the best of his ability.

I plan on having the darkness take over Tyrant at least one more time before they get the rock stone.

Thank this message
April 25, 2014 3:46:32pm
[-]
lucas senses the darkness growing. "Tyrant you need to keep your aura active, it weakens the darkness" he shouts
Thank this message
April 25, 2014 4:59:43pm
[-]
Tyrant struggles as he tries to keep his aura active which was proving harder than he had thought, "Let me take control I can help you defeat Blaziken!" "Why last time you took control you made me attack my friends!" "That was a test of your power and their wills to help!" "No, I will not let you take control!" "You do know i will eventually overpower your will." The darkness pushes it's way out as it is almost in control of Tyrant. "I am close to breaking free!" "Noo... You will not take control!" "Too late!" As the dark aura re-emerges from with in Tyrant "I am back I told you i would take control yet again!" "Nooooooooo..." As Tyrant is pushed deeper into his subconscious. "Now where is that Blaziken!" The darkness casts a Hyper Beam cracking the roon off the Ruins. Revealing the Blaziken who looks at the dark aura surrounding the 3x it's normal size Tyranitar. "Hello Master I see your found a powerful host. Is he imprisoned inside himself." "Yes, now let's defeat these fools!"

Thank this message
April 25, 2014 5:01:50pm
[-]
The darkness send an Ice Beam at Chunk... "You fool's Tyrant is locked deep in his subconscious. Any attempt to free him is pointless."

Thank this message
April 25, 2014 5:11:10pm
[-]
"really again?" lucas sighed as he saw Tyrant possessed by the darkness yet again. "RELEASE THEM" his blue aura suddenly turned white (the seers aura has two stages stage 1 is resistence to the mind control + speed, stage to the same with the ability to completely exorcise the darkness from its host, lucas can only go stage 2 when under extreme emotional pressure he doesn't remember anything he does when stage 2 is active) "NOW, OR ELSE" he said
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]