Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < China's One Child Policy
China's One Child Policy
Favorite Thread Post Reply
China's One Child Policy
January 26, 2013 4:51:22pm
[-]
China's One Child Policy
As we all know, population is a major problem of our world... In this thread I will not talk about the population, I will only disscuss about China's One Child Policy, Do you think it is a good move?

The one child policy is that a family can only have 1 child, a second child means that the family loses many of the state benefits, for example education.

[you must login to view images]

Take a wish, NOW!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 26, 2013 4:54:21pm
[-]
That is the stupidest law i ever heard citizens should have as many children as they want if i saw chinas goverment i would slap them in the face to wake them up that is my opinion

[you must login to view images] Goals: 100 reps[ ]
5k Poke[x]
All types without glitter[ ]
Toxic[ ]
Thank this message
January 26, 2013 4:56:48pm
[-]
What the heck?, Thats horrible,
Why would they do that?
If its like that, the mother could lose a son, or daughter if the family is too desperate,
that leads to Abortion.
And Abortion is murder.

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
January 26, 2013 4:59:04pm
[-]
Too bad china- I'll have 2 kids (adopted)

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
January 26, 2013 5:01:31pm
[-]
InfernapeX2 and 1Dogzilla, you are right. I am also against this law... That is why I also say that smoking should not be banned too Cause it is taking away a person's freedom... Nevertheless, the situation in China was( and currently is) really desperate... And also did you know that they often call their one chile " Little Emporer"

Take a wish, NOW!
Thank this message
January 26, 2013 5:20:49pm
[-]
I don't think that's fair,but we shouldn't try to decrease the population violently.I think NASA should try finding us another planet that's actually possible to live on.

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
January 26, 2013 5:26:28pm
[-]
Its really not fair that millions of children have to go unborn because there is no law like this in Britain or USA this is horrible!!!

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
January 26, 2013 5:28:42pm
[-]
I would have to agree, it isn't the best law they could up with, but I do see were they are coming from. Don't want to go overboard in population, but it still isn't really that good of an idea.

i am cool

no i'm not:'(
Thank this message
January 26, 2013 5:36:13pm
[-]
I think it is very important that they should have China's One Child policy.

The government has only restricted almost 40% of China's population to having one child, not everyone.

It's important to reduce China's population to reduce poverty levels and give a better standard of living in China.

The China's One Child policy wasn't made up for fun, it is important in order to save important limited resources.

It will also put less pressure on health care, can health care really accomodate a larger population than this? Really?

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
January 26, 2013 7:42:04pm
[-]
*Agrees with Da Man*
If China wasn't so overpopulated, this policy wouldn't have to be created. But since billions of people live there, it's for the best.

Thank this message
January 26, 2013 9:43:18pm
[-]
I agree with Da Man and Forever Alone, China is way too overpopulated and is getting over polluted. They need this policy

Selling all my items and pokes for a discount
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
January 26, 2013 10:58:04pm
[-]
they could always encourage people to have not having children instead of forcing people
Thank this message
January 26, 2013 11:06:33pm (This post was last modified: January 26, 2013 11:07:31pm by cray7777777.)
[-]
China's One Child Policy
It's sad but necessary because of how over populated china is
If the government tried to encourage no kids only about 1% of people would listen because if they want a child and although discouraged as long as its not band they would
And I'm not being one sided after all two of my friends moved to Canada just to get away from this
Thank this message
January 27, 2013 12:38:06am
[-]
it is sad but i also think the law is necessary. China's population is just to big and they need to do something against it. i do hope there are some rules for twins though

first made by neko second made by anarchy
Thank this message
January 27, 2013 12:51:08am
[-]
If some of you actually visited China, you guys would start to understand why China has this policy. The transportation system is so overcrowded that people are actually dying from being forced into a train or bus. I'm not saying I agree but at the same time, I understand it fully.

Thanks Katiesoar
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]