Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Kingdom Battles
Kingdom Battles
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Kingdom Battles
April 28, 2013 12:42:19am
[-]
Oxy noticed a Deino in his Kingdom. He rushed over and threw a Pokeball at it and caught it. He then took it into his castle and wondered which Kingdom it came from. Then he ordered his adviser to find the kid who has been throwing pebbles.

[you must login to view images]
Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 28, 2013 12:45:08am
[-]
As soon as the Dratini went in, they were killed instantly. "Tsk, tsk, tsk... Never learns." Yugi said, returning to his dark area. There, he fell asleep on his bed, and his appearence was so innocent looking.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
April 28, 2013 12:49:09am
[-]
((How about instead of killing pokemon they are just put in the dungeon.))
Oxy continued to play pokemon chess until he decided to go to bed. He ordered his guards to be on the look out for surprise attacks.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 28, 2013 12:54:43am
[-]
6:00 A.M.
Yugi woke up and got dressed. He took his 3 pokémon with him. "Bored, bored, nothing to do..." He said, pacing throught the borders. One of the Ghost Kingdom Guards saw Yugi with a couple rocks. With that, they told Oxy who it was throwing the stones.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 28, 2013 12:59:02am
[-]
"As long as he doesn't harm anyone or any Pokemon we should ignore him." Oxy ordered his guards.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 28, 2013 11:32:53am
[-]
The guards nodded.
Yugi kept up his pacing through the borders. Lasers surrounded his kingdom, which kept it safe for the most part. Krow was tagging behind Yugi, while Zoruark was beside him. Umbreon was on the other side.

Thank this message
April 28, 2013 4:50:56pm
[-]
Oxy went to the graveyard. He took out his Ocarina and played it to soothe the spirits. Then he went to his father's grave and wept.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 28, 2013 6:14:23pm
[-]
Yugi turned to his talking Umbreon, Lacey. "Lacey, I'm bored... What to do, What to do...?" He asked, stroking her. "I don't know Yugi. Wait, look at that- it's the leader of the Ghost Kingdom. Why is he crying?" Lacey asked. "I pity him, for there is nothing I can do to lighten him. Since most think I'm evil, you know I am very kind and understanding." Yugi explained.

Thank this message
April 28, 2013 10:45:37pm
[-]
After Oxy got himself cleaned up he went down into the dungeon. He fed the Deino an apple. He got his Pokemon to start working on his secret tunnel.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 28, 2013 10:49:15pm
[-]
Yugi walked back to his kingdom. Krow was right above him, and Skar, his Zoruark, was guarding him. Lacey, however, was kneeling Yugi.

Thank this message
April 28, 2013 10:56:09pm
[-]
After a couple of hours Oxy and his Pokemon took a break and had lunch. Then they climbed the to the top of the castle to watch the other kingdoms.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 28, 2013 11:01:32pm
[-]
At the moment, Yugi was training Lacey. "Dark Beam!" Yugi said. Lacey took a step back, opened her mouth, and CRAAAASH! The beam had burst through the target in less than 1 second. "Now, Skar, use Dark Beam!" Yugi said, and the same results happened with Skar. "Now, Krow, use Dark Beam!" Yugi said, finishing up. This time, after the beam was shot, a dark explosion occured, blowing up 7 targets in all.

Thank this message
April 28, 2013 11:05:55pm
[-]
"Wow! Is Yugi seriously blowing up his kingdom? I never thought I'd see the day." Oxy said out loud.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 28, 2013 11:12:16pm
[-]
"Now we'll be ready for an attack. Now, all of you, Dark Pulse." Yugi said, while his three faithful pokémon sent off a pulse, fixing the exploded part of the kingdom. "Good job, you three deserve rest. Tomorrow is the day... The day we set an attack." Yugi said, stroking his beloved Umbreon. "Lacey, Skar, Krow, tomorrow we will have good victory, we won't lose. I'm messaging the armies to get ready, okay my precious?"

Thank this message
April 28, 2013 11:15:37pm
[-]
"Darn it! I knew it was too good to be true." Oxy screamed. "He's trying to psyche me out!" Oxy said like a psycho. "Royal adviser have the guards prepared for anything!" Oxy commanded.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]