Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Kingdom Battles
Kingdom Battles
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Kingdom Battles
June 29, 2013 7:36:13pm
[-]
Oddly, Oxy noticed Yugi wasn't there. Yugi had disappeared. No where in the kingdom, any of them. He headed north to a mountain, in which he climbed in times of stress. "Pharoah, what do I do?"' Yugi asked. "I don't know, but a cold swoop of energy came down my back. Spirit World... Someone took your father." "What?! Who, Why? Do they not know my father was pure evil? I wish he was better, though." "Yugi, I'll check the spirit world." "Hurry back.."
Swwoosh!
"Hello? Helloo?" Yami called, soon seeing Oxy's father, just now awaking. "Have you seen Oxy?" Yami asked. The man shook his head. "Where'd that brat go?" he thought, running through the spirit world. He saw Yugi's distress call. "Oh, no!" Yami cried. He ported back to Yugi. "Oxy, he saw your plead, and released your father!" "No...No..." Yugi said.

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 30, 2013 5:53:10pm
[-]
The bottled that contained Yugi's father's spirit was getting restless. He needed to find Yugi quick. He wasn't sure how long Yugi's father would be able to stay in the normal world. As long as his spirit was kept in the bottle he couldn't do much harm. Oxy asked Dusknoir to find Yugi and take him there. After three minutes of focus Dusknoir pinpointed Yugi's location. Dusknoir grabbed Oxy and took him to Yugi.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
June 30, 2013 6:45:13pm
[-]
"Eh?" Yami said turning, looking at Dusknoir. "Oxy! You bring my father back to the spirit world!-" Yugi was interrupted by the freeing of his father breaking free. He noogied Yugi and said, "Well if it isn't my sweet son? Miss me?" "No." "Aww, don't be a doubter, brat." " It was better when you were dead." "Well, now to destroy the world." "Yugi, stop your dad from doing so!" Yami butted in.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 30, 2013 9:32:24pm
[-]
Ryan was gathering supplies. "Lampent, Oxy sent some pokemon to gather Berries. I want you to get this bag of Berries and try and blend in." Ryan filled a bag with Berries and tied it to Lampent's arm. "Before you go, have this." Ryan gave Lampent a strange necklace. "If you get caught, push the button. It'll send a signal that'll set off alarms. I'll come get you."

Thank this message
June 30, 2013 11:44:39pm (This post was last modified: July 01, 2013 12:16:37am by Mango Dolphin.)
[-]
Kingdom Battles
((Time to be a complete troll and have a family reunion.))

Winona sat quietly on her Altaria's wing, looking down at Shadow's Valley. Despite the name, it was a wonderful place to live. That is, if it wasn't a previous battlefield for the Dark and Ghost Kingdom. Although barren, it still has soft and healthy grass, along with a few berry bushes and hidden burrows of Pokemon families. All the trees were destroyed, however, to clear up the space for warfare. "Can you believe that this used to be a battlefield, Altaria? It's so beautiful, it's hard to believe that it was a battle zone years ago. Just glad my parents ruled over the Flying Kingdom five years ago. I would have no idea what to do!" Winona petted her loyal companion, when a Pelipper appeared. The Pokemon happily handed her a letter from the Water Kingdom, and in exchange she tossed the Pelipper an Oran Berry. The bird then continued his flight back to the Water Kingdom. "Hm, it says that he accepted. This is great!" Winona scratched under Altaria's beak. "Looks like we'll be stronger together. This will guarantee safety for both kingdoms." Her younger brother, Aphen, rolled his eyes. "I don't care about safety. I want to see some carnage!" Winona's mother kneeled down and looked at her son. "Now, Aphen. If warfare is to continue, all kingdoms are guaranteed to crumble, and none would survive." Aphen crossed his arms. "Fine, whatever. Where's dad?" Altaria flew gracefully over to Aphen and smothered him in her wings, not realizing that he was suffocating. "Altaria, release." said Winona's mother, putting her hand out to Altaria. "Alt, tari taria." The dragon-like bird happily released her clouds as Aphen took a deep breath. "Your father is currently watching the skies on Zapdos. It'll take a bit longer, so be patient."

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
July 01, 2013 3:27:53am
[-]
Ryan was pacing in his bedroom, going through possibilities and outcomes, occasionally throwing a dart at his brand-new dartboard. "Nine Ninetales?" Ninetales wondered. Ryan told her about his Lampent mission.

Thank this message
July 01, 2013 4:31:05am
[-]
((I know it's a bad time to join,I'm just very bored.))

Name: Alexas Nobel
Kingdom type: Ice
Kingdom location: 2,3
Pokemon: Glaceon,Sneasel,Lapras

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
July 01, 2013 12:19:40pm
[-]
"Man, Yami, that Oxy sure is one idiot..." Yugi mumbled. "Oh yeah..." Yami nodded in agreement. Running in and through the borders, he wasn't anywhere to be found. "Oh, Yami! This is all my fault..." Yugi cried, and Yami shook his head, "Not yours, Oxy's.." "Anything wrong, Master Yugi?" Lacey asked. "No, my dear Lacey. I've got this under control." Yugi said.

Thank this message
July 01, 2013 4:20:42pm
[-]
((Accepted))
"Um, Yugi." Oxy started. "You have about 15 minutes left with your father before he has to go back to the spirit world." Oxy said. "Here's a bottle to put him in to carry him back into the spirit world." Oxy said as he tossed Yugi a bottle. "Also make sure one of your pokemon is protecting you while you're in there." Oxy advised. Dusknoir grabbed Oxy and transported him back to the Ghost Kingdom.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
July 01, 2013 4:35:15pm
[-]
"Oxy doesn't get it... My father is evil..." Yugi said. "What'd you say? That's a bad Yugi, bad, bad, bad." "Shuuuuuut up! Shut up!" Yugi said, sending the soul back into the bottle. "C'mon Yami, Skar." Yugi said. They got in the spirit world, but his father broke free and left, forcing Yami along. Yugi was stuck there.

1 Hour later...

Yugi's father tied Yami up, and he was yelling curses... He then left to the spirit world to retrieve Yugi, who broke Yami free, then dragging his father to hadies. Never again did Yugi want to see his father again.

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 2:11:09am
[-]
Ryan sent Yugi a letter.

Yugi

I've sent Lampent as a spy. I'm waiting for you to hint me in on what to do.

Thank this message
July 05, 2013 2:32:19am
[-]
Chaz watched as the trio of wingull flew away, letters tied to each of their legs. One wingull turned towards the Dark Kingdom, its letter asking when they should attack. The second headed for the Fire Kingdom, proposing to become allies in the upcoming battle. The final wingull continued towards the Flying Kingdom, with a request for a dozen pidgeys to replace the wingulls that Oxy had sent to the Spirit World. Chaz blushed at the thought of Winona before turning to face his Poliwrath. The dual type tadpole grinned at Chaz as he saw the young man's face turn red. "Be quiet Poliwrath, she's outta my league, I'm not who my brother was." Chaz shot back, clearly embarassed.The blue tadpole looked stunned,not used to Chaz being so defensive.Chaz then walked to his room, thinking not only of his brother, but the girl from the Flying Kingdom.
Thank this message
July 05, 2013 11:34:24am
[-]
The Dark Leader saw the notes, reading of when to attack and had sent a spy. He sent a Murkrow to Chaz with a note reading-
"Dear Chaz,

The attack will be secret, so we'll assassinate him from behind. But be careful of Dusknoir, it can send you to the Spiritt World. And could you findany more to be our allies? We're going up against the Electric Kingdom too, since he's Oxy's allie.

Sincerely, Yugi & Yami."

Then sent another to Ryan.

"Dear Ryan,

Thank you for sending me good news. I'll send up a Spiritomb after a while. Please wait until I message you again. Send a letter to Chaz reading we're allies.

Sincerely, Yugi & Yami."

"Good.." Y

Thank this message
July 06, 2013 2:19:39pm
[-]
Ryan accepted Chaz's proposal to be allies, and sent a letter of understanding to Yugi, as he readied a batch of flamethrowers for Lampent's rescue, if necessary...

Thank this message
July 07, 2013 2:18:46am
[-]
Wingull searched through the land near the valley, for he had heard she was resting there. "Wingull!" The bird glided down, and found his way to the Altaria. "Wing, Wingull gull!" The bird gave Winona the letter, and she happily accepted it. "You've come a long way, why don't you rest in Altaria's wings for a bit?" The Pokemon happily accepted, and got comfortable in Altaria's cloud-like wings. Altaria then slept with the Wingull. "Hmm.. it says he needs 12 Pidgey to replace the lost Wingull. Those poor things!" Winona's mother then approached. "I honestly think, why settle for less? We should probably send over stronger birds, just in case. But we should also send over some native Pokemon." Winona nodded, and got on Altaria. "Get up, Wingull. I'm gonna bring over some Pokemon in person. Wanna come with?" The bird nodded, and hopped into Winona's lap.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]