Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Kingdom Battles
Kingdom Battles
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Kingdom Battles
April 28, 2013 11:25:55pm
[-]
Nighttime approached. Yugi fell asleep on the ground. He looked innocent, and unharmful, the Millennium Puzzle fell off. Meaning he was normal Yugi. The Puzzle then was wind-blown into his pocket.
In the Morning,
Yugi had woken up as usual Yugi. He knew where he was, though.

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 28, 2013 11:27:53pm
[-]
Oxy gave his men sleeping bags and told them they could sleep for a while. Oxy and his Pokemon took turns for sleeping.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 28, 2013 11:31:31pm
[-]
Yugi walked through the borders, without his pokémon. His appearence was different, and to Oxy's surprise, he didn't even look harmful. His childish looks made his shortness stand out.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 28, 2013 11:35:39pm
[-]
"Yugi, what are you doing here? And at this hour?" Oxy asked. "Hey, where are your Pokemon? You better not be surprising a surprise attack!" Oxy warned.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 28, 2013 11:39:28pm
[-]
"What do you mean attack? I don't get it.." Yugi said, with a lighter voice. "My pokémon are asleep. I woke up, and wanted to walk through the borders. Why, do you dislike my actions?" He continued with a friendly smile.

Thank this message
April 28, 2013 11:43:00pm
[-]
"I see what you're trying to do. You're trying to mess with my mind. It's not gonna work, fool. My brain is Yugi-proofed!" Oxy screamed like a maniac. Then Oxy collapsed from exhaustion.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 12:03:57am
[-]
"What a lunatic..." Yugi thought, "Umm... Are you okay?" He asked. He continued his pacing thinking about what kind of mother he was raised by.

Thank this message
April 29, 2013 12:09:51am
[-]
Oxy's adviser walked up to Yugi. "Sorry about Master Oxy. He hasn't been himself since his father died. Now I suggest you leave before a guard sees you and Oxy unconscious." The adviser advised.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 9:44:00pm
[-]
Yugi nodded and walked away. The Millennium Puzzle dropped from his pocket. He picked it up, put it around his neck, then transformed into Yami Yugi. Seeing this, the advisor now knew Yugi apparently had two souls. The advisor told Oxy right away.

Thank this message
April 29, 2013 10:04:57pm
[-]
"How come he gets two souls and I don't?" Oxy asked his adviser. "Well he does use his Millennium piece and you never do." His adviser explain. "Well remember I swore that I would never use it since it corrupted my father and almost cost the ghost kingdom!" Oxy explained loudly.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 10:12:17pm
[-]
"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! YUGI, ARE YOU INSANE?! Oxy would KILL YOU!!!" Lacey screamed at Yugi. "So what? I can't sneak up on 'im, and spook him?" Yugi replied. "Uhh. NO! He's a leader, and can easily take over." Lacey scolded "Well, I pity him for his loss. He could use some friends" Yugi said, "And since when do leaders need friends? You idiotic lunatic." "I'm the lunatic" Yugi said sarcastically.

Thank this message
April 29, 2013 10:30:05pm
[-]
"Oxy if you take the pieces from the other kingdoms you can summon the creator, Arceus to take over the other kingdoms." His adviser said. "But that is just a legend. Taking the other pieces is the craziest idea ever." His adviser said. Oxy nodded and climbed up the watch tower.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 9:20:04pm
[-]
((I'm attacking Ghost-Kingdom))
Yugi ran up to ghost kingdom silently. He rushed his men in, and the Ghost-Kingdom's sirens blew. "Go, go, GO!!!" Yugi called. "Krow, you scope the area from above. Lacey, you come with me. Skar, you disguise as a Ghost-type, K?" The three pokémon nodded, and did as told.

Thank this message
May 01, 2013 9:43:05pm
[-]
"They're attacking! Oxy called out. Oxy started to look for Yugi. When he found Yugi he silently motioned for Chandelure to send a bolt of fire straight at Yugi's Millennium piece. He sent out Golurk to find and capture Krow. Then he told Dusknoir to help the guards fight and transport the soldiers to the dungeon with their Pokemon.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 11:23:07pm
[-]
Ace heard about Yugi attacking the ghost kingdom he sent in back up to help settle the fight three dragonairs each.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]