Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Kingdom Battles
Kingdom Battles
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Kingdom Battles
June 04, 2013 9:30:10pm
[-]
"You better." Oxy muttered. "Remember Murkrow came over to my kingdom. He could of been the start of an invasion." Oxy added.

[you must login to view images]
Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 04, 2013 10:52:12pm
[-]
Chaz flew back to his kingdom, still angry at Oxy for his actions. He then remembered what Oxy had done to the group of wingull. Chaz told Poliwrath to get on a Pelipper. They headed to the Dark Kingdom to tell Yugi what had happened. Oxy needed to be stopped.
Thank this message
June 05, 2013 12:31:55am
[-]

"GULL! WING, WINGULL!" The poor and frightened bird Pokemon worriedly flapped his wings, making his way to the Skiland Kingdom. Currently occupied with a Ducklett as well, the two were having some trouble flying all the way up to the mountain, even though this was the easy route. Finally, they found their way up and found Winona. "Hm? What is it, my Water-type allies?" "Duck, Ducklett lett!" They perched and Winona scratched the Ducklett under her bill. "Is that so? A scouting, huh?" Winona smiled at the two flying types. "Well, everything's okay here. Tell Chaz that, and tell him I'm still on the lookout for his brother. Here's something to help you two on your journey." Winona gave them both Sitrus Berries and attached a note loosely to the Ducklett.

"Don't trust the Ghost Type kingdom. They're always up to their tricks... I've also got a proposal to make; a proposal for being allies. Send a different messanger if you want to accept or decline my request. ~Winona"

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
June 05, 2013 1:17:32pm
[-]
((HONCHKROW))
Krow screeched as he managed to get away. He went back to Yugi to wake him. When Lacey, Yugi, and Scar woke, Krow told them the news. "It should be easy, Dark is strong against Ghost." Yugi said, noticing Chaz coming to his kingdom. Unlike other leaders, Yugi didn't freak out when someone else arrived at his kingdom. "Greetings, what is your reasoning for arriving? My dear Honchkrow told me you were coming and something about a war between Oxy and I. I'd prefer peace, but ya know, Ghosts might be strong, but they're stupid. Now, what were you to tell me?" Yugi said, mannerly and calm.

Thank this message
June 05, 2013 1:19:30pm
[-]
((Oops! Sorry, I didn't see that my bro's account was up. That was my post....))

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
June 05, 2013 2:02:01pm
[-]
Ryan was seasoning his Pokemon's aim by having his Pokemon hit targets with fireballs.

Thank this message
June 05, 2013 5:17:53pm
[-]
Chaz and Poliwrath hopped off of the Pelippers and started walking towards the Dark leader. "We need to become allies Yugi. Oxy has made it clear he wants a war and I intend on giving him one." Chaz said to Yugi. "I will go to war with Oxy regardless of your decision," Chaz added. At that moment two birds flew down to Chaz with a note. Chaz read it over three times, tears welling up in his eyes at the mention of his brother. "Pelipper, tell Winona I accept," Chaz said. "Also,be sure to thank her,and tell her she is always welcome in the Water Kingdom." Chaz and Poliwrath thanked Yugi for his time and flew back to the Water Kingdom.
Thank this message
June 05, 2013 6:40:23pm
[-]
"Okay guys, we need to get this done. Scar and Lacey go train, I'll have to plot our invasion... Krow, warn Chaz about the Electric Kingdom as an ally." Yugi ordered. He went into his throne room. "So we can surround him and attack from all sides.. I'd put my 5 best troops all in different directions and sneak in as shadows.. Oxy has gone past the line and we must punish his foolish ways." Yugi said to Krow.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 05, 2013 8:44:49pm
[-]
"Maybe I was to rash." Oxy thought. His pokemon went back down on the ground and Oxy jumped off of Golurk. He motioned his hand to Dusknoir and Dusknoir wrapped his hands around Oxy. The went to the Dark Kingdom in front of Yugi. "Yugi, I don't wan t war between our kingdoms. Remember the last time we had a major war? Both of the rulers died in a malicious attack by each other. I don't want that to happen again. How about we have a truce. We don't have to be allies, but not enemies." Oxy proposed. Dusknoir had a hand on Oxy's shoulder just in case of an emergency.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
June 10, 2013 3:45:42pm
[-]
Ryan was atop his tower, facing the ghost kindom, and then turned toward two figures between the Dark and Ghost kingdoms. Ryan was pondering what was going on there.

Thank this message
June 27, 2013 6:22:04pm
[-]
"Oxy, I know war is harsh, I understand. But you're leader of the Ghost Kingdom, and the Water Kingdom is willing to be my ally. And one thing to know- Never trust a ghost leader, so get ready for a surprise tomorrow." Yugi said. "Honch, Honchkrow! Krow, Krow, Krow!!!" Krow called. "Go Away! Oxy! You have disrespected Yugi." Lacey yelled, while Skar scratched him with a Shadow Claw.

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 10:38:59pm
[-]
Oxy rubbed the blood off of his face. "Very well then." Oxy said. Dusknoir grabbed Oxy's arms and teleported him back to his room. Oxy looked on his bedside table. A picture of Oxy's dad and Yugi's dad laughing with each other. Oxy sighed. "Why can't me and Yugi be like this?" Oxy asked. "I don't want to fight him." Oxy confessed. He stepped out side to the graveyard. Many Ghost-type pokemon hovered around. Oxy walked to his father's grave. He sat down in front of it. He was lost deep in thought. When he returned he got the army ready for the battle tomorrow.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
June 28, 2013 10:58:13pm
[-]
Walking to his throne, Yugi looked at a picture of him and his father. He started having tears in his eyes. "It's not fair! Come back father! I need you! Come back!!!" He yelled. Skar walked to him. "Yugi, it will be okay..." He said. "No, no it won't... I want my father...." Yugi cried.

Thank this message
June 29, 2013 5:59:47pm
[-]
Ryan messaged Yugi. "Hey Yugi, I hear you're going back to war with the Ghost Kingdom. I know you better than Oxy, and I decided I could help. My team has some tactical advantages. Lampent could be used as a spy. Combusken can use Earthquake, pushing off the Electric Kingdom. And I think I taught two of my Pokemon Shadow Ball. Lemme know if you want to be allies."

Thank this message
June 29, 2013 7:11:21pm
[-]
Oxy heard a distress call in the spirit world. He nodded at Dusknoir and the two entered the spirit world. Oxy looked around in the spirit world. If it wasn't for Dusknoir's protection he would lose his mind even farther. Dusknoir couldn't protect Oxy 100% but it stopped most of the nightmares. The duo kept walking. A women jumped out in front of them. "Please take me back with you!" She cried out weeping. Oxy recolonized her. She was a traitor from a few years back. Oxy kept walking. Oxy soon reached his father. He was sleeping calmly on the floor. No matter how many times Oxy begged for him to come back he refused. Oxy kept walking. He was getting closer to the distress call. After 20 minutes he reached it. It wasn't a person though. It was a voice. Oxy listened closely. "It's not fair! Come back father! I need you! Come back!!!" The voice said again. Oxy recognized the voice. It was Yugi's! Oxy reached into his pack he pulled out a bottle. He took a left and started running. He reached his destination; Yugi's father. Oxy scooped up the soul into his bottle and put it back in his pack. He nodded at Dusknoir and he took Oxy to the Dark kingdom. "Yugi!" Oxy called out. "I'm here not for war, but to offer you a chance. If you want to talk to your father once more come here!" Oxy proposed.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]