Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Kingdom Battles
Kingdom Battles
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Kingdom Battles
May 26, 2013 11:27:38pm
[-]
Oxy made thirty more batches of Ramen. He chugged all of them. He was going to make some more, but his chef told him they were out of Ramen. Oxy sent a scout over to the Electric Kingdom to see if they had any Ramen.

[you must login to view images]
Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 27, 2013 6:27:33pm
[-]
CRAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!
Yugi punched a wall as hard as he could. The wall cracked, and a nail dug in between his fingers. Blood dripped from it constantly, but he didn't care. Krow watched his leader angrilly punch. "I-Is something wrong?" Lacey asked. "I'm... FRUSTRATED!!!" He yelled, throwing a table. "He's mad..." Lacey said. "Yup..." Krow said. Scar watched silently as Yugi was ever so angry.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 7:14:10pm
[-]
Chaz sat quietly on the side of a stream, watching his Poliwrath spar with his Feraligatr. The Big Jaw pokemon shot a powerful jet of water towards the Poliwrath. The Tadpole pokemon quickly dodged, countering with a water gun of his own. Feraligatr stood unfazed as the water collided with his side. Chaz then called the battle off. He knew they would need all their strength for the next few days.
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 7:44:01pm
[-]
Scar used Punishment on Yugi, and he fell to the ground knocked out. His breathes echoed in the dark area in which they lived. "He's out cold for now... I hope he cools down a bit." Scar said, putting a hand gently on Yugi's face. "Seems rather warm... Lacey, is he sick, tired, or just angry?" "Yugi's probably just mad... Ya know..." Lacey said, getting under Yugi's arm. Krow watched Lacey fall asleep, and perched on the dead tree Yugi was under. Scar sat down beside Yugi and said, "He'll wake soon. Krow, can you scan the area for any attackers?" Krow nodded and started with the Water kingdom, flying above it to where all pokémon could see him.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 30, 2013 12:02:28am (This post was last modified: May 30, 2013 12:16:04am by ShockKing17.)
[-]
Kingdom Battles
Chaz watched as the bird flew across his kingdom. "Poliwrath, tell the wingull to alert the others." Poli, poliwrath, Poliwrath replied. "Be sure to send a Pelipper over to the Dark Kingdom to make sure everything is alright," Chaz added. Poliwrath nodded and headed off, leaving Chaz to his thoughts. "I don't want to go to war with the other kingdoms, not yet," Chaz mumbled. He then glanced over towards the small blue pokemon hiding in the corner. "Azurill, you can come out now," Chaz said. He then turned to the pokemon asking for a favor. "Could you tell Ducklett to go to the Ghost Kingdom and warn them?" Azurill bounced off gleefully. "I need allies at a time like this," Chaz said to himself, walking towards the ocean.
Thank this message
May 30, 2013 4:43:45pm
[-]
Krow landed at Chaz's feet and gave him a note reading:
"This is not an attack. We are scanning the area for attackers. Yugi is not well right now, which is why I am here. Farewell." With that Krow flew off to the next kingdom to show the message. Krow decided to go to the Ghost kingdom next.

Thank this message
June 01, 2013 10:51:50pm
[-]
Chaz read over the note from the Dark Kingdom. He looked up at his faithful Poliwrath. Azurill peeked at Chaz from behind the tadpole pokemon. Fear was in the Azurill's small eyes. "It's alright, we're safe," Chaz grinned. "Lets go to the pool Poliwrath, we should continue training." Chaz and Poliwrath started walking, with Azurill bouncing behind.
Thank this message
June 01, 2013 11:12:37pm
[-]
Oxy looked into the sky and saw Krow flying inside the Ghost Kingdom. He called his three faithful pokemon to his side. Oxy grabbed hold on Golurk and flew to Krow. Chandelure shot out a ball of fire to trap Krow. Dusknoir set up a mental link with Krow so if Krow somehow did escape he could find him.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
June 02, 2013 4:40:40pm
[-]
Chaz flew towards the Ghost Kingdom on the back of a Pelipper. A dozen of Wingull followed. As he crossed the border he saw a small bird trapped by ghost-like powers. Chaz squinted to figure out it was the Murkrow. "Wingull, free that Murkrow," Chaz ordered. The small army of Wingull darted towards the ghost types, shooting water from their beaks. "Oxy, stop attacking that Murkrow," Chaz yelled.
Thank this message
June 02, 2013 7:07:49pm
[-]
"Chaz, you have trespassed on my territory!" Oxy exclaimed. Dusknoir gathered up the Wingull and transported them to Spirit World. "If you don't leave now Chaz Dusknoir will also take you to the Spirit World." Oxy threatened.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
June 02, 2013 7:30:47pm
[-]
"Oxy, I will leave as soon as you let Murkrow go, he is just a messenger," Chaz replied. The Pelipper squawked in agreement, an angry look in its eyes.
Thank this message
June 02, 2013 11:12:55pm
[-]
"No! The Ghost Kingdom and the Dark Kingdom has a long history of battles. Any sign of a possible attack must be dealt with for the sake of the kingdom and the people." Oxy explained. "I'm sorry for your Wingull though." Oxy added.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
June 03, 2013 12:08:31am
[-]
Chaz spoke, "Oxy, this Murkrow means no harm. It's just a messenger. If you let him go, I will accompany him back to the Dark Kingdom. However, if you don't, I will be forced to attack."
Thank this message
June 03, 2013 9:25:30pm
[-]
"I'm afraid I won't let it go." Oxy said with a smirk. "Also I don't think you'll have a chance to attack either." Oxy said. He made a motion with his hand and Dusknoir wrapped Chaz with his arms. "You can either go back peacefully or Dusknoir here will take you to the spirit world." Oxy said.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
June 04, 2013 9:06:42pm
[-]
"I will go,just don't do something you will regret," Chaz replied, motioning his head to the trapped Murkrow. Chaz continued, "If you harm that Murkrow, it could become war between the Dark Kingdom and your kingdom once again. However, I now see this is not my battle, and it is ultimately your choice if you want to fight Yugi and his kingdom. Now release me and I will leave peacefully."
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]