Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Level Crisis - Opinions/Help Needed - Idea
Level Crisis - Opinions/Help Needed - Idea
Favorite Thread Post Reply
February 18, 2014 4:09:58pm
[-]
If you take away pokemon levels and give them levels in some other way that causes them to get less exp, it won't be a solution. This seems like it's not to help the economy or to reward people who have done all the work for years.. Maps have always been accessible to everyone, so locking them based on prestige would actually be taking things away from people, as would locking moves based on prestige since right now the only move that's not given to a player that they need is toxic. It would change the game so much from what people have come to know that it wouldn't even be the same game.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 18, 2014 4:13:03pm
[-]
I personally don't like this idea.People above 20k trained hard to get there and prestiging would mostly stop people from training as it gets boring sooner or later.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 18, 2014 4:13:17pm
[-]
@cyprum - not you even me trained hard to get a 1k but tht changed when the games going on ppl reach higher peeks so everything got to change so 1k being cheap doesnt matter and now 10ks are replacing 1ks so we should learn to change.

@dualot - it might have been but training with blissy more commoner in other rpg but the mysterious trainer is new and awsome and people liking it.

Thank this message
February 18, 2014 4:15:24pm
[-]
krash, people probably like it because it's easy.
Thank this message
February 18, 2014 4:17:43pm (This post was last modified: February 18, 2014 4:19:59pm by cf1706.)
[-]
I personality don't like this idea to, I think the 30 people who have more than 25k is people who train and really active now, if you do prestiging lvl, they will lost all the hard work and feel deep pain, every mey is only give 1 lvl and we need 20- 35 second every mew. People will start quiting this game

And if this implement, people will think training is not important and stop training

CF
Thank this message
February 18, 2014 4:22:47pm
[-]
easy training wont get this game anywhere it would make the same as it is now and the game would flow with botters, dualot people should train harder to get a high level and mysterious trainer is pretty much hard and good to train.

Thank this message
February 18, 2014 4:43:32pm
[-]
There's one problem I see with asking everyone about this. You should really be asking the people this will have an effect on. If people who don't even train have a say in this, of course they will say add a cap because they're never going to reach that cap. Also new players who want to train will agree with the idea that yes you should put a cap on pokemon just so it easier for them to reach it and the people who were here longer will be taken down to their level. I see the real solution being that the exp formula changes just a bit because right now i'm at almost level 48k with my pokemon and it takes 1-2 mews to level. If it were taking 3-4, that pretty much solves any leveling problems. I've always supported making it a bit harder to level, but I will never support just randomly taking things away that can already be accessed or taking work away that's already been done.

Thank this message
February 18, 2014 4:58:02pm
[-]
agree with you mike.

Thank this message
February 18, 2014 9:27:28pm (This post was last modified: February 18, 2014 9:30:30pm by kray.)
[-]
Alright before I actually submit my opinion on the way I am taking it in, I have a question for Da Man or Dualot, or both.

Obviously a 25k without a prestige would get whatever the exp is for a 25k. So for a first prestige, i.e. (1)25k, would the exp gain be the same or would it be that exp gain of a 50k pokemon?

Will post my honest opinion when this information is explained.

Thank this message
February 18, 2014 9:39:25pm
[-]
@kray, it would get the same exp as a level 25k prestige 0.
Thank this message
February 18, 2014 9:58:02pm (This post was last modified: February 18, 2014 10:06:00pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
sorry but I dont like this idea, I works hard on get my pokemon to the level is now, and the only people that have problem with how things are the ones...

1. that doesn't like the training rate, the trainer want to be be pay more for the training job and the the people that want training, but want to pay less for the training job

2. the new players that think that the high level players should trains their pokemon for free, because they can't be bother to trains their own pokemon.

Personally I dont really care for the whole "prestige" thing. and I dont really like Level caps, it kinda ruins the game for me, same with the Pokemon handheld game, once a pokemon reached 100, the game just get boring and I give up on the game, because there not much left to do on it after that, and I wait until another game come out.

Edit: Instead of making a Level caps and resetting people pokemon, how about makes a experience cap on how much you can receive per battle like how you did with the Clan reward exp thing or another idea is the higher your pokemon the less experience you receive like in how Pokemon Black/White did, like in one battle your pokemonis at level 5 and got 455 exp point for defeating the other pokemon and when to level 8, in the next battle, you battle the same pokemon and defeated it again, but got less exp , 298 points and when to level 9.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 18, 2014 10:12:29pm
[-]
I would like to see this idea been implemented.
Reasons : 1. I would like to see training rates going to back to where it was years ago
2.if u dont implement this, soon creed will be flooded with level 30k because rich people just buy their lv 30k
3.me myself will be affected but i would like to see creed to be back like it was before.

Thank this message
February 18, 2014 11:03:33pm
[-]
This idea is good as it will make the Creed more challenging and difficult and I like challenges so 9/10.

Thank this message
February 19, 2014 2:23:35am (This post was last modified: February 19, 2014 2:24:01am by RichKidDre.)
[-]
I'm actually 50% this idea. Sorry all you people that will be affected, but I'm going to be affected as well, so I want to have a say in it.

Pros
Implementing a new thing would be a fresh start on a game. Just training over and over again to a never ending level just seems boring. I want a new challenge in training. Just train another Pokemon to 25k with the 30k, 40k, 50k, 60k before it gets implemented (if it will, that is) and prestige all the rest of the Pokemon that you want. I see no problem in that tbh. Add a reward such as coins or Pokemon when you reach a prestige maybe (like Jetpack Joyride)?

Cons
Less exp, less competition I guess. We all have the people that depend on training (mikehappy, GrimReaper, etc.) for their earnings. They obviously don't want to lose the 2-4 years of hardwork. I certainly don't want see my RainbowZorua go down to Lv 5.

One of the suggestions other than the 1st post that I think would work would be Grim's idea about the exp gain in B/W. Gives a challenge to train, and certainly increase the rates, while not Capping a level.

An early birthday gift from adamwilson! :3

[you must login to view images] made by theman1357
Made by Mother Espeon (thank you :3)

made by blackheartwarrior :)

Made be complanboy :)

[you must login to view images]Made by kyogy :)
[you must login to view images] made by Moderator mark :)
made by kyogy :)
[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/spensiee/my%20best%20sprites/zorua_2_zpsb68122a2.png[/img
Thank this message
February 19, 2014 3:13:09am
[-]
Everyone is giving me satisfactory replies, so I won't bother posting what they have already posted like how it will affect me or other players or how most people will quit the game.
The current idea about prestige seems great, but a few more implementations along with prestige can work well.
Implementations with your idea-
1. If this system is taking effect, change clan exp to 0 for all clans. If things are getting renewed this way, same should be for the clans. This will allow people to start things off again equally.
2. We can have Prestige Rankings, where people who have prestiged most pokemon will be displayed at the top.
3. A pokemon prestiged till 10 will gain a gradient name and will be locked to level 1.
4. Having new NPC who only battle with prestiged pokemon seems nice, that should be added!
5. Change the DayCare. Its currently useless, and it can be easily changed to suit the Prestige update. You can have the DayCare building unlock by donating a level 1 prestige pokemon, and after it is unlocked, it can breed 2 prestiged pokemon, to get a new prestigd pokemon. A formula to determine the Prestige level of new pokemon can be thought upon, which I will post later if i can think one. However, if 2 level 1 prestige pokemon are kept for breeding, the new pokemon obtained will be level 2 prestige pokemon. If can be used to bypass the normal Prestige level 10 limit. However, breeding will cost a lot, in fact, it will cost as much as the current DayCare costs.
6. I think that once a pokemon reaches level 25,000, players should have an option, either to Prestige it, or to ignore it. If they choose to Prestige, they will have to prestige it, reducing it back to level 5, and giving it 1 prestige level. They can have as many prestiged pokemon as they want. But if they choose to ignore it, the pokemon becomes ignored pokemon, and can be leveled upto 100,000(or lower, you decide!). However, you can have only 1 ignored pokemon.
7. The 6th idea isn't nice, but if 6th idea is implemented, then you should have exp sharing system, or a cap at exp gaining.

Thats it. Sorry, if its too long and not in proper English.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]