Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Level Crisis - Opinions/Help Needed - Idea
Level Crisis - Opinions/Help Needed - Idea
Favorite Thread Post Reply
February 20, 2014 5:35:09am
[-]
Personally Da Man, Prestige is too confusing for peoples that never played call of duty, like me.

[you must login to view images]
Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 20, 2014 7:49:46am (This post was last modified: February 20, 2014 7:54:50am by ash20111.)
[-]
There is a polling booth in the rpg . why dont change it to this ques. ?
Edit : there could be 4 option (M.P.) :

1. Yes
  2. No
  3. I got a different Idea.
  4. 50/50

Let people choose . even if 30% say no this idea should not be implemented .

site to download adobe photoshop for making userbar and many other useful things
[you must login to view links]

Pokemon Creed's Best Chat Moments

^^^^
Click here

^thanz a lot to arsenic. :)
Thank this message
February 20, 2014 8:06:50am
[-]
I think this should not added to game as many player had done hard work in increasing their pokemon level and reach beyond 25k.. trainers will be not able to train and help others. .

Join TitanZ!! LF members.

Take a wish in My Wishing Well

Spoiler:
Awesome peoples-
zapdos
GrimReaper

You opened the 6th box of calender and you reacieved Shiny Grimer!

Shiny Grimer- M
Level- 5

You opened the 8th box of calender and you find Shiny Nosepass!

Shiny Nosepass- F
Level- 5

Pokemon Creed Help Guide
Thank this message
February 20, 2014 11:05:39am
[-]
I kinda agree with GrimReaper that there should be a Beta version with prestige so players would be able to try it out but I still don't mind if Prestige is implemented.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
February 20, 2014 12:53:29pm
[-]
February 19, 2014 2:01:48pmeves44 Wrote:  i can understand that some people want rates to go up, and that da man wants it to be harder for players to get 1k's and such, and i dont believe anyone has mentioned this idea yet, but ive noticed that the one main way new people become rich and are able to afford all this training is through hitdown, and 50/50 trades.

I suggest reduce hitdowns coins, and keeping the time the same, while at the same time deleting 50/50 trades, not the game just the trades as a lot of coins in game are not for trade and because of such will not get 50/50ed, with the reduce in coins and pokes, i believe the training rates will go up due to people keeping their pokes instead of losing them, and without people losing them, there will not be as big a need for training which would boost rates.

i might be wrong, but this seems the most logical choice as there are more people thinking of quiting due to the level and training changing than there would be because people cant 50/50 their pokemon, this would also lower the worth of pokemon which would then mean people are training less, for me which is also boosting training rates

Yes, I agree, removing 50-50 trades is a good idea.
Many people quit because of losing, and then one single player wins everything from multiple players, so pokes don't get spread out as much, therefore less people can afford things.
People are gambling in the game more than playing it.
Thank this message
February 20, 2014 3:32:40pm
[-]
True 50.50 trades is the worst feature in the game in my opinion :P

Thank this message
February 20, 2014 4:40:55pm
[-]
If 50/50 deleted, people will start have a little stuff, and the games look better :P

CF
Thank this message
February 20, 2014 6:07:22pm
[-]
February 20, 2014 4:40:55pmcf1706 Wrote:  If 50/50 deleted, people will start have a little stuff, and the games look better :P

If 50/50 gets deleted, people who actually play the game will still have a lot of stuff, and new players actually have to play the game to earn things.
Thank this message
February 21, 2014 12:25:54am
[-]
it works in cod it will work here if you dont like the presteging idea dont prestege !!! keep your pokemon as it is presteging will be a time an a half just try it oput for one week give it a shot guys :/

Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken RichKidDre's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken rarol212's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken bennychan1999's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken ShinyOddish's throne!
Thank this message
February 21, 2014 12:36:47am (This post was last modified: February 21, 2014 8:08:09pm by tntt.)
[-]
listen here:Some of you guys are acting like total children saying"ill quit if this goes through really :/ when times get tough the tough dont fly away this is becoming childish its basicly oh i want the red car oh sombody else has the red car i dont want to play ill just sulk till i get my way (this is not ok ) seirously you dont always get what you want this is for the better and for the people who have 25k+ tough love too bad. -.- i stand by my opinion dont tell me my opinion is wrong i have a right to it and my opionion stands firm you can your opinion for sure just dont say mine is wrong and yes i do train ..

Thank this message
February 21, 2014 8:00:54am
[-]
February 21, 2014 12:36:47amtntt Wrote:  listen here:Some of you guys are acting like total children saying"ill quit if this goes through really :/ when times get tough the tough dont fly away this is becoming childish its basicly oh i want the red car oh sombody else has the red car i dont want to play ill just sulk till i get my way (this is not ok ) seirously you dont always get what you want this is for the better and for the people who have 25k+ tough love too bad. -.- i stand by my opinion dont tell me my opinion is wrong i have a right to it and my opionion stands firm.

You don't understand cause you don't train.Do you?

Thank this message
February 21, 2014 1:33:09pm (This post was last modified: February 21, 2014 1:48:41pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
February 21, 2014 12:36:47amtntt Wrote:  listen here:Some of you guys are acting like total children saying"ill quit if this goes through really :/ when times get tough the tough dont fly away this is becoming childish its basicly oh i want the red car oh sombody else has the red car i dont want to play ill just sulk till i get my way (this is not ok ) seirously you dont always get what you want this is for the better and for the people who have 25k+ tough love too bad. -.- i stand by my opinion dont tell me my opinion is wrong i have a right to it and my opionion stands firm.

sure you have opinion, so does everyone else, so what give you the right to complain about other people Opinion, that just as being a hypocrite, and your opinion is the only one that count.

also some stuff should be kept in that game is was created not be brought into a game that is wasn't meant to be in, it will be like taking Pokeball and putting them in COD, and have people use Pokeball to catch other people in game and use them to fight your fights for you.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
Thank this message
February 22, 2014 3:25:25pm
[-]
February 21, 2014 1:33:09pmGrimReaper Wrote:  
tntt Wrote:
February 21, 2014 12:36:47am pid=403356
listen here:Some of you guys are acting like total children saying"ill quit if this goes through really :/ when times get tough the tough dont fly away this is becoming childish its basicly oh i want the red car oh sombody else has the red car i dont want to play ill just sulk till i get my way (this is not ok ) seirously you dont always get what you want this is for the better and for the people who have 25k+ tough love too bad. -.- i stand by my opinion dont tell me my opinion is wrong i have a right to it and my opionion stands firm.

sure you have opinion, so does everyone else, so what give you the right to complain about other people Opinion, that just as being a hypocrite, and your opinion is the only one that count.

also some stuff should be kept in that game is was created not be brought into a game that is wasn't meant to be in, it will be like taking Pokeball and putting them in COD, and have people use Pokeball to catch other people in game and use them to fight your fights for you.
valid point :/sorry

Thank this message
February 24, 2014 1:12:38pm
[-]
i just read the other solutions and i honestly dont agree with any of them, at the moment there are a lot of people who would be affected by any of them, a lot of players rely on training jobs to get rich in this game, if you take that away your taking away a big part of this game, and a unique part, the only way people will be able to become rich other than training will be through 50/50 trades/mini game and through promo center which then begs the question where will the coins come from?

another thing is you talk about all these new players losing out, well why should a new player be able to compare themselves with a player such as zapdos who has trained hard for 2+ years, yes they will be give this prestige or that, but in the end new people wont see that, they'll just see a level 2000 and they get a lvl 2001 and say there better than him, which will cause more problems in the long run, as well yes they might of trained their own pokemon to level 2000 or 1000, but seriously theres players who have played longer who have earnt the level their pokemon is, and by saying new players miss out, a lot of players spend hours a day training other peoples pokes, others spend hours on their own, new people dont miss out, they just have to earn a bigger place for themselves than they used to when the game was new

If you add a max level to vs mysterious trainer and such arent you then taking away training from players, i mean who really wants to level 30 pokemon to level 25k against mysterious trainer, then to 30k against zapmulchuno, and so on, most players will want to train their pokes to as high a level as they can, using just one method

setting an exp cap will cause the same problem, most players want to try train their pokes to get 2 bil exp or 4 bil or so on, by adding a cap youre taking that away from them which means your basically taking away their level

and finally if you add a level cap your wasting the point of training, like i said before no one wants to waste their time training 30 pokes to level 25k or even if you make it 100k, no one is going to be interested in that, it is just a waste of time

people can say i dont know what im on about since i dont train much and you can say it wont affect me or anything since my level isnt high enough for it to get affected but i can assure you that these solutions will affect everyone, and by doing this you will be taking away not only one of the most unique and liked parts of the game, but also one of the most important, training and exp and training jobs is the reason people stay here, and if taken away will be they leave
Thank this message
February 24, 2014 1:45:41pm
[-]
Your proposed prestige based system seems to like the most fun way to contain the ensuing growth and deflation on the value of levels within the game adding the prestige based system would benefit the game adding more playability and the desire and accomplishment of unlocking things. The current system will eventually just cause everything to become valueless although i suggest those trainers who have gained a extremely high level gain compensation for example a userbar with what level they got to or something that will benefit them.
Or as Dualot has stated maybe reinstating the use of Blissey gyms rather then the use of the current x times your level system whichever route is taken i feel that it would best benefit the rpg.

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

By Dualot^ Thank you

By katiesoar^ Thank you
Made by Harmony
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]