Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Level Crisis - Opinions/Help Needed - Idea
Level Crisis - Opinions/Help Needed - Idea
Favorite Thread Post Reply
February 19, 2014 2:58:06pm
[-]
I agree with eves44. 50.50 trades are the main reason why people get so rich and get training to 20k+

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 19, 2014 3:27:35pm (This post was last modified: February 19, 2014 3:28:33pm by cf1706.)
[-]
Me, grim , and monkey are people who train our pokemon from zero, if that implement, we will be equal to new player who just play 1 - 2 week, its our hard work

If this implement, some active high player will start leave, and will be end of creed

People will start lazy training

So please da man hear our feeling, we got affected as well

CF
Thank this message
February 19, 2014 3:47:22pm
[-]
Also this is atleast the second time you've posted a thread like this just implement it then let us vote after a month

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken RichKidDre's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken rarol212's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken bennychan1999's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken ShinyOddish's throne!
Thank this message
February 19, 2014 3:51:08pm
[-]
February 19, 2014 3:27:35pmcf1706 Wrote:  Me, grim , and monkey are people who train our pokemon from zero, if that implement, we will be equal to new player who just play 1 - 2 week, its our hard work

If this implement, some active high player will start leave, and will be end of creed

People will start lazy training

So please da man hear our feeling, we got affected as well
and that is a lie you would have the prestige benifits

Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken RichKidDre's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken rarol212's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken bennychan1999's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken ShinyOddish's throne!
Thank this message
February 19, 2014 3:59:04pm (This post was last modified: February 19, 2014 4:00:09pm by kray.)
[-]
Just going to voice part of my opinion on 50/50's since I left them out of my initial response. Yes the 50/50 system is a great way to riches, but also a fast way to rags. Yes there is gambling in the world. However, to me it does not belong in pokemon games. These games are not suppose to (morally in my opinion) bring kids up betting for their money. As Da Man states in the about page of pokemon creed, this not only a game, but a game with educational value. To be honest these past few weeks I have learn what upsilon or xi were in the Greek alphabet. Especially since kids learn how to save up coins and become proactive in communities in order to buy promos. However, a child learning to depend on gambling to pay back others or for income/buying various things is not a good thing to have. Learning how to save up and learning bits of the Greek alphabet translate into real life especially in math classes around the world. Having gambling on the game could and possibly already has caused problems for people out there.

Thank this message
February 19, 2014 5:05:24pm
[-]
@kray - agree with you da man should remove 50/50

@tntt - people dont like prestige thats why they dont like it and and people who made their way to high lvls dont like to train a pokemon again from lvl 0 xD even if there was prestige its irritating

Thank this message
February 19, 2014 5:33:49pm
[-]
@krash : Restarting a thing is very boring, its like you draw something then add a collor and then you erase it and redraw it with something same and keep repeat it for forever

CF
Thank this message
February 19, 2014 5:38:18pm (This post was last modified: February 19, 2014 5:44:09pm by Damian.)
[-]
I'm sure this prestige idea was posted last year & it got turned down by high level trainers.

I would never agree to this even if I had a pokemon at 25k+, having my pokemon say e.g 60000 is way better than it being 10k Prestige(2) with a sparkly name and some little perk.

Prestige just makes it seem like I'm doing training for nothing other than to reset my pokemon and start all over again just to get a new move which I probably won't use. Trainers probably feel like it's more of an accomplishment if their able to push to higher levels, who wouldn't want to have a pokemon at 100k instead of 25k Prestige (4).

I would not care to much either way since I just collect pokemon now.
Just my opinion.

First person to beat the Rainbow Tower

Thanks Dualot for the Sig
Thank this message
February 19, 2014 7:33:44pm
[-]
The real problem I'm seeing that people have here is the 50/50 trades system. If this were removed (I personally never liked the idea much to begin with), it would solve most problems with the leveling system because that's how people are paying for their levels after only a few days/weeks in the game.

Thank this message
February 19, 2014 9:14:15pm
[-]
February 19, 2014 1:49:19pmcomplanboy Wrote:  grimreaper, you didn't have to edit my post to add lines which are poor in grammar and make no sense. if anybody reads my post and doesn't notice it was last edited by you, they will think worse about me ( they already think enough bad about me anyways ). so, please change it back to what it was.

sorry, I accidently hit the edit button, think it was the the quote button, I swear, after i hit the edit button, I realized I makes a mistake and I thought I re-editted it without what I posted.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 19, 2014 10:11:17pm (This post was last modified: February 19, 2014 11:04:34pm by ydocrevolg.)
[-]
but what about ranking then? if lets say max prestige <if any> is 10 or 15. everyone will get to a level 25k 10 prestige and everyone is at a stand still with rankings then. what if you keep adding levels for each prestige? I don't mind the prestigeing idea since I play all call of duty games and I go for prestiging. so what about adding levels for each prestige. I don't remember what game did that but theres one. not sure if anyone will think its an alright thing but id think about all those people who already got to high levels like 60k as well. that's where the added levels come in in my opinion. but in all honesty, I don't think it needs to happen. grim zapdos and other have put to much effort to just throw this in. and it will only make people quit. and as soon as a few of those quit the game will die.
Thank this message
February 20, 2014 1:02:41am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
February 20, 2014 1:38:25am
[-]
If this absolutely HAS to be implemented, why not make the level of prestige happen at 10k, but the max level could still be 25k? I mean going back to where you said "Perhaps, a Pokemon can have its name glow or have special effects applied to it when it is 20th prestige or higher," it's somewhat ridiculous to train to level 25,000 twenty times.

But I disagree with having this implemented. Sure, level 60,000 is intimidating for lots of people. But lowering the max level isn't the right thing to do; it's a bit late for that. Putting this in would make loads of people quit, and there aren't many active players anyway. I think we should leave the training system as is.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
February 20, 2014 2:58:28am
[-]
Yeah Cyprum, Mysterious Trainer did ruin the level hardness. I think that trainer should be added on to the list of what made this crisis happen.

Jeff's idea about making the prestige 10k works. For ever tril, it's a prestige. I'd do that rather than the 1st post.

An early birthday gift from adamwilson! :3

[you must login to view images] made by theman1357
Made by Mother Espeon (thank you :3)

made by blackheartwarrior :)

Made be complanboy :)

[you must login to view images]Made by kyogy :)
[you must login to view images] made by Moderator mark :)
made by kyogy :)
[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/spensiee/my%20best%20sprites/zorua_2_zpsb68122a2.png[/img
Thank this message
February 20, 2014 3:42:43am
[-]
Well, If we get the same exp as when our poke lv more than 25k (for prestige), I agree.
Personally, this implements will give some benefits for clan credits and chance to get rare items.
As we know, that lv 1k now is worth less because most of the strong trainer can make lv 1k in seconds, even though in the old time we have hard time to lv up our pokes to lv 1k, I agree if this implements can make the value of lv 1k constant.

Cursed Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Golden Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Luminous Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Rainbow Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Shadow Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Userbars : [you must login to view links]
Multi Art Thread : [you must login to view links]

Campt 's Amazing training : [you must login to view links]

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]