Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Level Crisis - Opinions/Help Needed - Idea
Level Crisis - Opinions/Help Needed - Idea
Favorite Thread Post Reply
February 19, 2014 4:09:53am
[-]
Do u really think this will help the rates??
Like a 30-40-50-60k...
25k isnt small too it gains more than 1.5b and so ppl will keep their poke at 0 prestige and let it on 24999 and starts training for others at same 30-50c a bill
There are ppl do 30-50c a bill with their 20-25k or even 15k
so i dont think this will help increasing the rate..

YES i do beleive that game needs to have a better Lvling System..

U can remember the game wasnt flooded before couse there were NO MYSTERIOUS TRAINER..
Ppl were training with swimmer richard...the harder way...if we do the olden times training system it will automatically make the rates high and takes times to Lvl as what we desire right??
So no need to reset ppl's hard work..

And i do agree and wud also like to see GRIM's idea getting implemented

Rox
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 19, 2014 4:33:26am
[-]
I love the idea but the 25k is really hard my only problem would be getting there :) i love it its a great challenge :) id congradulate anyone who could get that again :)
Thank this message
February 19, 2014 5:09:06am
[-]
tbh da man should hear people who got effected of this implement, so da man know feeling of trainer who train hard everyday

CF
Thank this message
February 19, 2014 6:24:10am
[-]
im a "trainer" and not a trader. I love making my poke gain higher levels and this is the part i love about this game. One thing you can do is "reset all the pokemon levels" to 5 again, so that the game can begin from where it started, though the people will be compensated with "pokemon egg" for their valuable pokemons. The egg when hatches, will rise a pokemon "baby _____" Lvl 1 which cannot be levelled higher by battling. and this can only be done by the trainers who have a trainer level of 25k+ and "had" a poke of 25k+. :)

P.S. - u can take my idea if u want - no copyrights!!

[you must login to view images]
Pokemon: LuminousCranidos
Level: 51,418
You gained 5,115,590,897 experience points.
You received $4,113,440.
Thank this message
February 19, 2014 7:21:14am (This post was last modified: February 19, 2014 7:22:47am by eves44.)
[-]
To be completely honest i think this idea is horrible, by doing this you would be taking away the one part of this game that me and several other players love about it, i personally hate training my own pokes, i find it completely boring, which when i train other peoples pokemon and complete a job i feel a sense of completion and acomplishment, it doesnt matter how big or small the job is i get the same feeling. By adding prestige you will be taking away this completely and adding nothing in its place, for me i see nothing worse. i think that if you reconfigure the exp gained my mysterious trainer or even completely get rid of it, training problems will solve them selves with rates, and it will still allow the sense of achievement people like with training their own pokes or other peoples. This is just my view although i think there will be others who agree with me, i hope this helps
Thank this message
February 19, 2014 8:02:31am
[-]
ehh, seems like it would drive some of the hardcore trainers away as they just like the number and feel it is good as it is, i would make the prestiging optional. Possibly changing the experience system to like a level per mew, not a certain amount of exp, which would make training for others pretty difficult?

I'm a nub, don't judge me -.-
Thank this message
February 19, 2014 8:24:09am
[-]
I agree to this idea . Prestige would be good but lvl 25k would be too high rather 20k or 22.5k would be better. It would be very hard to suffer for the people who worked years to get their poke till the level so for the compensation i would say that instead of turning their poke to the poke after sub. 25k or 50k (eg if there is currently a poke of lvl 72k then it would be converted to 22k) . Also they should be given a lucky egg too for every poke that is reduced by 25k which would give them 1.25 or 1.5 times for 1 week or 1 day or so..Toxic should not be given to pokes of high prestige rather it should be for all . new moves should be added and given to high prestige pokes. glitter name of pokes is a good idea . Mysterious trainer as well as blissey are good but i had say none of them should be added after update. rather something new should be added . Note : v.v.v. imp : if this idea has to be implemented , it should be added ASAP. else some may take advantage.Those who have got their poke prestiged (original owner of those pokes) should be allowed to use certain kinds of BBCodes . maps should not be blocked rather new maps with more chances of shinys (rarer) should be added .

site to download adobe photoshop for making userbar and many other useful things
[you must login to view links]

Pokemon Creed's Best Chat Moments

^^^^
Click here

^thanz a lot to arsenic. :)
Thank this message
February 19, 2014 8:33:31am (This post was last modified: February 19, 2014 9:14:37pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
since a lot of people are saying about how they still want training to be important, you are complaining about nothing. you will prestige level till 10, that means that you will have to level up one pokemon to 250000. thats still pretty high, so there's no way you can say that it will drive away hardcore trainers.
there can be rewards like gradient on prestige 10 pokemon, or other achievements like a userbar for them, and most of us would want our main pokemon to have a gradient, so training will never end.
i think this idea is fantastic, 10/10.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
February 19, 2014 10:34:17am
[-]
i really don't like this idea, sorry, but all trainers that having a high leveled poke will possibly quit because they trained hard to get it, i know that some trainers like me just payed others to have a high leveled poke but i think this idea will just make players quit.

Thank this message
February 19, 2014 11:41:48am
[-]
I would quit lol

Thank this message
February 19, 2014 1:39:05pm (This post was last modified: February 19, 2014 1:42:29pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
February 19, 2014 8:33:31amcomplanboy Wrote:  since a lot of people are saying about how they still want training to be important, you are complaining about nothing. you will prestige level till 10, that means that you will have to level up one pokemon to 250000. thats still pretty high, so there's no way you can say that it will drive away hardcore trainers.
there can be rewards like gradient on prestige 10 pokemon, or other achievements like a userbar for them, and most of us would want our main pokemon to have a gradient, so training will never end.

all I got say is big deal to have a pokemon with a colorful name or a stupid userbar

all I got say is big deal to have a pokemon with a colorful name or a stupid userbar.

also I say this is on chat yesterday, any person that want this happen so the training rate would goes back up, is just selfish and greedy.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
Thank this message
February 19, 2014 1:41:06pm
[-]
February 19, 2014 1:39:05pmGrimReaper Wrote:  
complanboy Wrote:
February 19, 2014 8:33:31am pid=402890
since a lot of people are saying about how they still want training to be important, you are complaining about nothing. you will prestige level till 10, that means that you will have to level up one pokemon to 250000. thats still pretty high, so there's no way you can say that it will drive away hardcore trainers.

all I got say is big deal to have a pokemon with a colorful name or a stupid userbar

So true no one cares about that, if you want a colourful poke you choose a coloured pokemon as your main you don't want to waste your time training to get one
Thank this message
February 19, 2014 1:44:06pm
[-]
Thanks Eves, I can understand people want to have gradient for their Username, but for a pokemon that already have a name in colored is pretty useless.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
Thank this message
February 19, 2014 1:49:19pm
[-]
grimreaper, you didn't have to edit my post to add lines which are poor in grammar and make no sense. if anybody reads my post and doesn't notice it was last edited by you, they will think worse about me ( they already think enough bad about me anyways ). so, please change it back to what it was.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
February 19, 2014 2:01:48pm
[-]
i can understand that some people want rates to go up, and that da man wants it to be harder for players to get 1k's and such, and i dont believe anyone has mentioned this idea yet, but ive noticed that the one main way new people become rich and are able to afford all this training is through hitdown, and 50/50 trades.

I suggest reduce hitdowns coins, and keeping the time the same, while at the same time deleting 50/50 trades, not the game just the trades as a lot of coins in game are not for trade and because of such will not get 50/50ed, with the reduce in coins and pokes, i believe the training rates will go up due to people keeping their pokes instead of losing them, and without people losing them, there will not be as big a need for training which would boost rates.

i might be wrong, but this seems the most logical choice as there are more people thinking of quiting due to the level and training changing than there would be because people cant 50/50 their pokemon, this would also lower the worth of pokemon which would then mean people are training less, for me which is also boosting training rates
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]