Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Rants of A Teenaged Autistic Fangirl
Rants of A Teenaged Autistic Fangirl
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Rants of A Teenaged Autistic Fangirl
September 01, 2015 12:08:24am
[-]
Though if I may just say something that you could potentially do a rant about:

Sometimes the creators of games do something really stupid with the franchise and makes it so that it gets allot of hate from its fans, Or if they just experiment and the fans hate because it's not the same.

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 01, 2015 4:19:38am
[-]
September 01, 2015 12:08:24am[you must login to view links]
Zoe: [you must login to view links]
Episode: [you must login to view links]

But anyway...
Yep. Some people DO indeed do things JUST to tick their fans off, but not EVERYONE does that. And a lot of times, it's just a very large case of butthurt on the fans' part. :I Like how there are people who are STILL whining about the Classic to Modern phase in the Sonic series even though it happened, oh yeah, about 15 years ago. :L And for stupid reasons. So there's some proof that a lot of it is butthurt. :L Or like how you have some bronies who are whining because gen 3.5 and back isn't MLP FIM. :L Yes, I've actually heard that argument before. Or the crazy Pokemon nutjobs who think anything not Gen 1 isn't Pokemon. :L Whatever happened to that one line from the intro of the movies? "...and more are being discovered every day!" It gets even STUPIDER from there! 8D
I heard one idiotic Pokemon fan say that their first Pokemon was Charizard. Sounds normal, right? But then they got all p***ed off because someone said that Squirtle was their favorite Kanto starter and basically said that all the "Pokemon" that AREN'T Charizard suck [soccer! basketball! tennis! 8D Don't make me translate. If you think about it, you'll understand...], and shouldn't even exist. Are you freaking kidding me here!? So i had my Aerodactyl used Rock Slide on his Charizard and it died. Okay, jk on that last line, but I would've to put him in his place. :L
Moral of the story: Change Sucks. ~Love Gary the fans. (Yep. Totally remembered the Love Gary thing that Gira and I came up with. xD)
[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
September 01, 2015 4:35:23am
[-]
Uh, M8, If you look at the PM time to when I posted that, You'll see that I posted the comment before you sent me the PM.

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
September 09, 2015 11:47:32pm
[-]
Oh, right. xD

And I got an idea for a rant. :P
Puppetting (Playing as someone else's character(s) without permission.) and stealing.

(All flames will be given to Kirby so he can transform to Fire Kirby.)

(^Okay, best I could come up with atm. We already did the cooking one.)

I've started seeing more of that nowadays. ._. Someone will make an OC or something, and then someone else will go behind them and RP as them, whether the original person said they could or not. And it could turn into a case of plagiarism. I've already seen two cases (outside of Creed) where people have been RPing and someone puppets someone else's OC and then when the creator of said OC ragequits, they turn around and use said OC in another RP as their own. ._.
I admittingly did it a few times when I was just starting out as an RPer (the puppetting part, not the stealing. xD), but that was mostly because I didn't exactly know what I was doing or what was expected of me in the RPing community. (#I'mANoob) But I've learned over the years and stopped. Some people just don't learn, or they don't WANT to learn.
And doing that is not fair to the creators. Most of them have worked hard on their OCs, and probably feel like Zoe does in this pic when [butt]holes go and steal them:

Spoiler:

I know I would. I've had some stuff stolen from me, including storylines and ideas, and it makes you feel like you have a raincloud over your head. Especially when you and the thief wrote practically the same thing, and the thief gets to go first, so when it's your turn, YOU look like the plagiarist!
And that goes with OCs of practically ANY fandom. Even the poor OCs that we talked about quite a while ago get ripped off sometimes. It's like, can people NOT come up with their own ideas? OC stands for 'ORIGINAL character' for a REASON! Although a lot of people have a lack of imagination. ._. They think they CAN'T come up with an original idea, which is why they resort to stealing. Trust me, if you try hard enough, you can come up with something. :L
And no need to puppet, either. The vast majority of the roleplays that I have joined have had both (what I call) player characters and NPCs. NPCs can be played by ANYONE. Just stick to RPing as your own characters and the NPCs... Although, even if someone actually comes out and says that the others can RP with their character, I still feel a bit weird about it and don't do it. And if like someone quits an RP, or is less active on it, that doesn't mean you can take over and puppet. If that DOES happen, AND the person says that you CAN RP as their character, then you can RP as them. But don't steal them. :/
(That's about my thought on it.)

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
September 10, 2015 12:05:50am
[-]
Yeah, I agree. The only puppet in a roleplay should be the Marionette.
...Okay, bad joke. But I had cases in Nook RPs when people started impostering me, and the worse part is that you don't have to have an account with a username, there's no way to say that wasn't you who posted.

(And great flame line. I actually laughed at that one.)

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
Thank this message
September 10, 2015 12:13:57am
[-]
(I tried. xD)
(And that actually made me lol. xD #BadJokesFTW)
Yeah, that's not right. Something similar happened to a friend of a sibling of a friend of mine. (Complicated, I know.) I'm not sure what exactly what happened, but over whatever happened, they had to delete their Facebook account. While in the process of creating a new one, someone stole their identity and made a Facebook account with their information. With that account, they went and pretended to be her and really damaged her reputation. A few people even stopped being friends with her over it. So that's not cool.

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]