Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Level Crisis - Opinions/Help Needed - Idea
Level Crisis - Opinions/Help Needed - Idea
Favorite Thread Post Reply
February 24, 2014 10:16:25pm
[-]
i think there should be no max level to have to stop at like 25k it should be unlimited then ppl can choose to preistage or not then no more can argue and complain about it!

Which are you?
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 27, 2014 12:20:37am (This post was last modified: February 27, 2014 12:22:50am by catcherpro.)
[-]
Well as most people with high levels are against it and most with low are for it, I think the only way to solve is to make battling/gaining exp harder so it's fair to those who've trained.
Ie. Maybe you can make exp gained by only beating a trainer. People battling against Mysterious Stranger only faint the first Mew and hit restart. If they had to beat the trainer, to gain exp, more would take the less risky way to it and battle lower exp/level multipliers. I see this as more fair as trainers need to have more balanced teams to win the battle rather than training only 1 Pokemon.
*Note: This may give an unfair advantage to those who only train Golett/Golurks so maybe have moves that hit every Pokemon for Mew to make it fair also.
Thank this message
February 27, 2014 3:49:34am
[-]
personally against it , as mikehappy say's many ppl will quit , Btb if the levels are to be resisted then why training pokemon , its better to keep the game same , and as da man says giving toxicity only to prestige one pokemon is rubbishness ( if so then xp should be raised like, if u get 1xp in one battle , instead it should be 3-4xp )
its better the game , b like this
thanx
Thank this message
February 27, 2014 5:29:52am
[-]
all i can say it is tremble pain training to 25k and then losing i will surely quit i will agree with mikehappy
Thank this message
February 28, 2014 12:32:56am
[-]
I don't think that Toxic should have a prestige requirement, because honestly, we'd all be clicking away with our Golurks fighting the Bird Guy, having no chance against ZapMoIcuno. And that could cause us trainers to frenzy, the rage of several EXP trillionaires, pop, they suddenly become noobs.

But hey, I'm just another piece of RPer scum, so don't take my opinion...

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
March 02, 2014 6:52:44am
[-]
i dont agree to thise idea being implemented... ive played this game on and off for about 3 years now and ive worked hard to train my Jolteon on my own to 24050 and climbing and my hard work would mean nothing if these are implemented... and same with many players whove worked hard just like me and more than likely most of them would end up quitting if they have to restart everything... its unfair to those who work hard even if the lower level people are affected those who took the time to train themselves and to what help is it?? itll only lead to many disappointed people and so much time wasted with those with training businesses only job on the game destroyed... so this idea is bad overall and hopefully it doesnt get implemented into the game
Thank this message
March 02, 2014 9:22:30am
[-]
The idea's great Man,go ahead and implement it
Thank this message
March 05, 2014 12:01:34am
[-]
I like how it'll get rid of the Trade Cap. We should give and recieve what we feel like to and from what we feel like.

Seriously. I was against trade caps from the start.

Thank this message
March 07, 2014 10:32:08pm
[-]
Personally I've seen the problem and it would just have taken time eventually the game will "break" if you keep no level caps.
But prestiging can be a solution by 1 way The rewards making them not to OP example 2x clan credits = easier coins.
I would like to see things like Unique items example defence or Attack bonus items.
I think maybe a rare poke untradable to others once you hit 10th prestige would be a good reward.
Now the thing is you can build on this idea a lot and it would work but the thing is will the high levels like it ?
I personally think I wouldn't like it because I like the idea of a game without a level cap so if you work hard enough you can get things faster then anyone else.
And not to speak of the possible trainers you could lose who carried the game for a while.
The higher lvs would get higher prestige already this is very very dangerous because people will discuss on what they get for the amount of work they did.
I personally think just leave it as is maybe cap it at 100,000 or 70.000 levels not reached yet.

Thank this message
March 08, 2014 11:33:36pm
[-]
My feelings towards this is really simple. I dont like the sound of having those who worked so hard on their pokes have all the hard work being reset. It doesnt sit right with me, and even if u place the prestiges and all that, it wont give them the acknowledgement of having a poke over 25k. yeah, i may not have a 25k and i wont be affected, but i know what it is to everything by yourself, and they deserve to keep there hard work. This game would become like every ds game we have, where we reach the level cap and we are bored with it. But, a more difficult leveling system does sound great, and i would love to see that happen.
Thank this message
March 31, 2014 8:26:28pm
[-]
Ok So i read it all now its your turn.Da Man What I personally think is that when i left 5 months ago training was like 150 coins per billion and now its reduced to around 30. The precious value of EXP is decreasing and most new people have 10ks already. This does actually make the game easier. Although I do NOT agree on the whole prestige thing but I still think that this game is getting easier for new people ... And i don't think there should be any level cap for pokemon. Thanks for reading my opinion !! Hope you continue to make a better game
Thank this message
March 31, 2014 9:04:43pm
[-]
I have an idea! If people challenge the mysterious trainer that often, you could could make like a five minute wait between battles to slow training speed. Although, this could anger a lot of people. Number Two, if level cap is ridded, trainer level is useless.

Thanks Queenx^

I'm a beginner roleplayer, and I have to say, it's fun!:) Feel free to leave me a tip or two about roleplaying.
Thank this message
April 21, 2014 10:05:28pm
[-]
my reply is so long, I need to split it up into 2 parts. Lel.
part I

I see a lot of hit n' misses with ideas such as these. On one hand, great idea, and make L5 (but 1 prestige) worth x amount of coins (would actually be 390,625 coins at a 25coins/bil training rate since 25k requires 15.625T XP, which is unfathomable.) and getting rid of the trading cap would be great (personally hated it since it was changed from L3000s being available to newbies.)

I can see you have a problem of being "The Government" and trying to decide on the best type of economy. Laissez Faire (Free market no government intervention) wouldn't exactly work because high level trainers can just monopolize everything and it'll all be unfair to any other trainers. That's why the top trainers charge that ridiculous 50 coins per billion, because they make several billion in a few battles.

However, the prestige idea might destroy training. At L25000, fighting mysterious trainer (his L250,000 pokemon) will give 1.5 billion XP per kill, which doesn't sound too bad. But if you cap enemy pokemon level at L100,000, then the max XP per battle will be 316.2M, which is difficult to train with. Also, yeah, Trainer level would become useless as anyone's friend who is a higher level might train for 10 minutes and get pokemon to L5k easily. But of course, that pokemon would be worth more and it'd be a good change on the economy system.

I currently hate how based pokemon are worth more than Level 5k or even 10k pokemon, so it's good that you want to change that.

Trainer level (updates every day)
L7400
Best Pokemon
Luminous Golurk
L7725

Want to know how to calculate XP?
Experience=Level^3. At L2000, you have 8b XP. If you're wondering what another 6b XP would get you, add it, then take the cube root. 14b would get Level 2410.

XP Formula: Level of enemy pokemon^1.7

My training: 15 coins per billion XP
Thank this message
April 21, 2014 10:06:17pm
[-]
part II.

But ehhh another problem... Can you train with a prestige X low level pokemon? I mean you could have 1 pokemon at 25,000 and use it to train others but training seems to take soooo long (I haven't been able to train my own pokemon above 8k and have had a lot of help, simply because I don't find clicking repeatedly to be so interesting) and to have to start over from 5 with a title of prestige might ruin it. However, yeah, XP bonuses for new prestige might make it too easy to get from prestige 1 to 2, then easier from 2 to 3 and so on. 390,625 coins/prestige is also a bit insane, no one has that type of money, and (as far as I know) no one has that type of time to just train pokemon from scratch to level 25,000. 15.625 Trillion experience... Ugh.

You might have to reform the leveling system altogether. And erm, if there's any way to make training (clicking for hours) fun then please implement that. I haven't even logged on in many months and just came back because I remembered that having pokemon was fun, although leveling... Not so much. Might as well play (insert other game) which makes leveling fun instead, right?

Trainer level (updates every day)
L7400
Best Pokemon
Luminous Golurk
L7725

Want to know how to calculate XP?
Experience=Level^3. At L2000, you have 8b XP. If you're wondering what another 6b XP would get you, add it, then take the cube root. 14b would get Level 2410.

XP Formula: Level of enemy pokemon^1.7

My training: 15 coins per billion XP
Thank this message
April 21, 2014 10:43:05pm (This post was last modified: April 21, 2014 10:47:00pm by BornAgain.)
[-]
The idea sounds great Da Man. However, if you were to allow the trading of the prestige pokemon, then a first prestiged Lugia that is level 1000 would still be more rare then a non-prestiged Lugia level 1000. I honestly don't mind the extremely high leveled trainers and pokemon training other peoples pokemon, nor would I mind the prestige idea, however, as you know, there are always going to be flaws and complaints regardless of what option you choose. Plus, as others said, it would feel like all that hard work went down the drain into one (1) symbol.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]