Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Shadows on Unova
Shadows on Unova
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Shadows on Unova
May 06, 2013 10:23:14pm
[-]
Acel shook his head, "No, I won't do it. I don't want to hurt my Pokemon any more, but there could be another way..." he called up Xcel on his phone, his friend could tell that Acel was crying. "Acel, don't cry man....so what do you need?" asked Xcel. "If you can love and care for a Pokemon enough, can you turn it Luminous?" he asked, he quickly got a reply, "Yes you can, but the Pokemon needs to have a strong bond and it needs to love you as much as you love it."

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 06, 2013 10:35:49pm
[-]
Oxy leaned close to the phone. "Sorry to interrupt, but Xcel the last time a pokemon transformed into a Luminous pokemon naturally was over 10,000 years ago." Oxy said. "Acel I wouldn't put my pokemon through the torture of transformation machines. The one thing that scares me the most is how easy it is to make shadow pokemon. I bet I could make over ten shadow pokemon with a single charge of my laptop. Not that I ever would though. Just think how easy it would be." Oxy said. His laptop beeped. Oxy checked his email. There was one from Rehpic Inc. It read "Download our program to heal and make your pokemon stronger straight from your laptop. Just download our program." Oxy downloaded the program and opened the data files from it. "Uh, Acel this program makes your pokemon shadow when you heal them with it." Oxy said. He quickly neutralized the threat from his laptop.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 06, 2013 10:43:54pm
[-]
Acel's hair covered his face, "I know where they are, and now i'm coming for them." he then wrote a letter and gave it to Oxy, "Don't follow me, and give this to my Pokemon if you see them." he said as he did. He then dashed over towards the large building a few blocks away.

Thank this message
May 06, 2013 10:50:03pm
[-]
Oxy quickly found Acel's pokemon. He showed them the letter. "Guys don't worry I'm taking you back to Acel." Oxy said as he captured Acel's pokemon. Oxy ran quickly, but quietly behind Acel. He wondered why he didn't want any help from Oxy nor his pokemon.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 06, 2013 10:58:30pm
[-]
Acel quickly ran there, he then stood before saying a few words, "I can't use them unless they want to be my friend still, even after all she said. That's why I gave them the choice to leave or stay, I hope they chose what the really wanted.." he then busted in the door, as he dashed in he quickly saw the peons. He took those in his way down, he turned the Pokemon back to normal but didn't catch them, after that he went fist to face with the peons.

Thank this message
May 06, 2013 11:30:27pm
[-]
Oxy went in the building and saw what Acel was doing. He grabbed Acel by the shirt and yanked him back. "Stop it!" Oxy commanded. He sent out Acel's pokemon. "They miss you. They forgive you though."

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 07, 2013 12:04:21am
[-]
Acel had a look of hatred in his eyes, "Do you know what it's like when someone makes you doubt everything you've done?! I won't take them back until she can understand that I would never change how my Pokemon are..."

Thank this message
May 07, 2013 1:20:51am
[-]
"Acel, physical violence is not the answer. Trust me on this. Remember in 3rd grade when that kid bullied me? He made me feel worthless. Just because I got a higher score on a test than he did. These peons are trapped here. I got Xcel and Wes guarding the exits. This way we can talk to them. Also who is this "She" you are talking about?" Oxy asked.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 07, 2013 1:39:07am
[-]
Acel fell to the floor, the emotional shock taking hold, he coughed up blood. As the floor became red he wrote the name, "Malia" on the ground.

Thank this message
May 07, 2013 1:58:25am
[-]
"Xcel, Wes! Come in here now! Forget the peons! Call the ambulance!" Oxy commanded. "Don't worry Acel." Oxy said. Drax licked Acel. Oxy started to sob. The shock looked pretty serious.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 07, 2013 2:03:17am
[-]
Xcel rushed in, "I've heard it all, we need to let him do this himself. When he does he will finally be able to have his Pokemon love him as much as he loves them." he then carried Acel's party back to where they were before.

Thank this message
May 07, 2013 8:30:09pm
[-]
Oxy couldn't believe what Xcel said. Oxy said sure Acel's pokemon loved him as much as Acel loved them. He went back home worrying about his friend. He opened his laptop and started to research the mysterious email. "Oh no! That is bad!" Oxy exclaimed. The email was sent to everyone in Unova!

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 07, 2013 8:43:45pm
[-]
As Xcel returned he found a file on his computer, "Oh this thing..." he then investigated it closer. He quickly found the truth...and a kill code, "What ****s would put a kill code?" he said as he activated it.

Thank this message
May 07, 2013 8:47:28pm
[-]
Xcel told Oxy what he did. "That's good. But that email has been out for about 3 hours. Who knows how many people of use it already? How do you think Acel is doing?" Oxy asked.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 07, 2013 9:02:10pm
[-]
Xcel nodded, he then easily hacked the email sender and created a program to fix it. "Sorry about the mix up, use this program to fix it!" it read and was attached with a program called, SuperFixFinal.exe.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]