Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Shadows on Unova
Shadows on Unova
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Shadows on Unova
May 04, 2013 6:30:13pm
[-]
Acel dropped off Verizon at Xcel's house, "Take good care.." he said to it as he did. He turned to his party, who were still normal.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 04, 2013 6:35:28pm
[-]
Oxy grabbed his laptop from his house along with 10 empty disks. He waited on the steps of his house waiting for Acel. Oxy popped open his laptop and inserted the gold disk he got from Xcel. He copied the data from it into his laptop. Along with the data of his SSM, shadow pokemon and cursed pokemon.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 05, 2013 9:33:18pm
[-]
"So you are Acel. I've heard so much about you." Malia was sitting on a nearby branch, with Azzalia sitting next to her. "So you've been stealing people's Pokemon? That is cruelty..." She leaped off the branch, and Azzalia. "They are a trainers... can't you accept they've bonded with someone else already?" Azzalia stepped forward. "They've never done anything to you. You may call yourself a hero, but if you steal you are a monster. You may think that you're doing right, but do you know what it feels like to be trapped in a little ball?" said Azzalia. Both of their speeches were very quick, and only those who could understand fast-talkers were able to understand them. "Those Pokemon... they don't need your testing. They deserve to stay outside of your cruel machinery. Tests come in horrifying results, and they ruin the Pokemon's life; scarring them, permanently changing them to sadness or drones... don't you realize that?"

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
May 05, 2013 9:45:14pm
[-]
"Acel come out here!" Oxy called out. Oxy was messing around with the data he obtained. "Acel come one! I figured out how to create Shadow Pokemon!" Oxy informed Acel where ever he was.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 05, 2013 9:58:19pm (This post was last modified: May 05, 2013 10:01:12pm by FlameChan.)
[-]
Shadows on Unova
Acel let loose his party, "I don't know who you are or why you're talking like N, but they were happy before they were shadowed." he turned to the fire, water, and grass trio he got back in the battle versus Oxy, he pointed the golden wing towards them. As he did voices were launched, "I was happy before they got to me, but now I'm glad to be myself again and fight against them.." said Flar who smiled as he did. As Flar finished another voice spoke out, Lei's, "I now I can speak for Aqu too, we didn't like being shadows, but we got back to ourselves because of Acel. We fought alongside him because we knew we could trust him, he was the one who let us have out lives back and get back at Cipher.". Acel then looked at their Poke-Balls, he crushed them, "Now here, keeping them in here I could keep them safe when they're injured, sometimes I can't keep it from happening but I always love them all! If you want me to check if they were wild or not, and if they cared for their past trainer then I will do so."

Thank this message
May 05, 2013 10:21:36pm (This post was last modified: May 05, 2013 10:23:15pm by Mango Dolphin.)
[-]
Shadows on Unova
"Shadowed?" Malia stared at him in awe. "..." She walked forth, and examined Acel. "...You say that, but is this true? I doubt it. Pokeballs are slave devices. They alter a Pokemon's lives, and forces them to love their trainer. Such cruelty and mockery I can't begin to say!" Malia put her hand on one of the previously corrupted Pokemon, and it's iris shrunk. It closed it's eyes, and ran off. (Sorry, skimmed through the pages and got kinda lazy so...) "This Pokemon... I told it the truth. The Pokeballs force the Pokemon to think good thoughts about the trainer. Despite breaking the ball, you have altered the Pokemon's lives forever... They are no longer able to think independently, and filled with false thoughts of courage and hope for it's trainer. If it is returned to the wild, they are no longer able to cooperate without the trainer, and will attempt to go back. Such loss of their home thoughts and the family from the wild. They only think of this because the ball connects with the trainers mind and the Pokemon is forced into slavery. I know this after study with my Eelektross... I feel sorry for her and my fellow team members... I want the trainer to bond with it's trainer with no ball needed, with no slavery intended, just the want of private and independent thoughts. In fact, I don't want the trainer to be a trainer in the first place. You clearly have enslaved your Pokemon, even if you intended good."
A Shiny Chandelure then floated from the forest, and approached Malia. She put her hand on him, and rubbed the head of him. "...You see, Pokemon are meant to bond with it's human friend. I don't want the title of trainer, just friend. A trainer is a controller, one who tells his or her "student" what to do. Soon, their minds are filled with the trainers wants and don't know theirs anymore, and are filled with fake wants. A trainer owns their students and treats them as slaves. Pokemon are meant to roam free, and are meant to be independent. A friend is one who sticks with their friends, and bonds and loves them, knowing this isn't false. The friend's friend knows that the love isn't false and forced, and the friend allows the friend to be independent. A friend is one who shares and allows his or her friend to be free, to live the life that the friend deserves. A friend does not own their friend, since they know that are their own person. A friend helps, a trainer neglects. You may not think so, but think about the Pokemon you captured. Look at your Pokeball's technology and it's insides. It is devised to force Pokemon to love it's trainer. Although slow, it soon takes over the Pokemon's mind and they are no longer themself; they are instead slaves that may look like have a soul but are in fact now an empty shell. As long as you figure this out, you may learn what you have done wrong. You have stolen the Pokemon's lives."

Thank this message
May 05, 2013 10:57:23pm
[-]
Acel dropped the Poke-Balls, as he did Reshiram and Kyurem let themselves out. Kyurem spoke, "This human, by the name of Acel is speaking the truth. He has the love, caring, and kindness for Pokemon like almost no one else I've ever seen." after which he stopped his talking and walked beside Acel. Reshiram began speaking, "Acel has given all of his team love and care, he isn't like others. I could already tell he was different than almost anyone else." after which Reshiram walked beside Acel. Acel smiled, "Thanks for standing up to me, after all that they've said..." as he finished he fell on his knees.

Thank this message
May 05, 2013 11:05:32pm (This post was last modified: May 05, 2013 11:10:02pm by RedRose101.)
[-]
Shadows on Unova
Is this thread ot far?
Thank this message
May 05, 2013 11:08:17pm (This post was last modified: May 05, 2013 11:09:04pm by Mango Dolphin.)
[-]
Shadows on Unova
"Just as I expected. Denial. You.. you have even enslaved the legends..." Malia stepped forward. "You are not worthy of any of your Pokemon! You think you saved the world; but there is another way to purify them! Kyurem, here me out! I know you know the greatness of this trainer. Even I have heard of his great deeds, but he does not know he has corrupted the Pokemon himself." She was now much more bold of her words, and now at a pace that anyone could understand. "He treats the Pokemon with love and kindness, yet he uses them in battle like slaves. The trouble started when humans thought they could control Pokemon with balls. He shows them kindness in and out, battle and calm, that I am proud of; but he does not know what he has done to all of you! You may think this in an innocent mistake, but that is false. You no longer know of the wilds bliss, do you? This is rancid and cruelty, no matter if you use them wrongly or treat them with the respect they deserved before capture. If you disagree with me..." A Hydreigon then appeared, and Malia sent out Eelektross. "We will show you just how wrong you are."

Thank this message
May 05, 2013 11:18:48pm (This post was last modified: May 05, 2013 11:55:46pm by FlameChan.)
[-]
Shadows on Unova
Acel jumped in front of Kyurem, "There's no more need. If you want to believe that I treat them like this just so I can change their actions to what I want them to do it's fine." he then turned to Reshiram and Kyurem, "I want to give you a choice, along with everyone else here. If you want to leave, you can. If not then it is your choice. If I have caused you any trouble, then I am deeply sorry." he then went to his first Pokemon, Drax. "Drax, if you want to leave then it is your choice, I will let you choose what you want to do from now on." He then went back in front of them, "If anyone still wants to see me, then drop by the Cafe...." he then dropped all their Poke-Balls and crushed them. As the capsules were gone he headed towards the Cafe, to think about everything he's ever done. As the Cafe he sighed, "Maybe she's right.....but how....after everything I've done, every time I've fought, they've always acted like they wanted to do it too...."

Thank this message
May 05, 2013 11:46:57pm
[-]
((Just to let you know is that Marlia wanted him to think that he brainwashed his Pokemon instead of using his Pokemon like puppets in battle. :L))

Thank this message
May 05, 2013 11:59:23pm
[-]
((I've changed it, also that talk....sounded a lot like N..))

Thank this message
May 06, 2013 9:25:16pm
[-]
((I don't know what you mean Redrose101.))
Oxy rushed over to the cafe and found Acel. "Acel what's wrong?" Oxy asked concerned for his friend. "I also have something very important to tell you. I discovered how to make shadow and cursed pokemon! Shadow pokemon are very easy to make. They take little energy. But a Cursed Pokemon on the other hand would cost over $10,000 and a whole let of energy. I wonder how they can have all that energy." Oxy said.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 06, 2013 9:34:32pm
[-]
Acel was crying in the cafe his head in his hands, "Someone....has changed my view, now i'm not sure if I deserve to have the title of Hero or have a Pokemon. I know why they have the energy anyways, the pain created by the Pokemon when taken from their home...."

Thank this message
May 06, 2013 9:43:43pm
[-]
"First of you are a Hero. You saved those pokemon from wretched people and opened their hearts." Oxy said. He typed on his computer some more. "Acel, I know how to defeat Cipher. A shadow or cursed pokemon's weakness is Luminous pokemon. I could make our pokemon luminous, but three problems arise. First I don't have a DNA sample to clone the cells. Second I don't have enough energy to. Third the transformation I can do WILL cause pain to our pokemon." Oxy explained.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]