Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Shadows on Unova
Shadows on Unova
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Shadows on Unova
May 08, 2013 1:47:09am
[-]
Xcel did, N's voice was soon heard, "So, my dear friend Xcel, what do you need?". Which was met with a reply of, "N, do you know someone called Malia? If you do...they turned my friend Acel, someone who loved and cared for Pokemon...into a train wreck."

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 08, 2013 1:49:07am
[-]
((I think we should let Mango decide her orgin.))
Oxy listen carefully to the silence, but after a while N hung up the phone. "I wonder why he did that." Oxy said.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 08, 2013 1:52:13am
[-]
((I didn't force it upon I just asked if he knew them o3o))
Xcel then sighed, "I don't know why...." he said with a look of fear on his face.

Thank this message
May 08, 2013 1:55:45am
[-]
Oxy picked up the phone and redialed the number. After four rings it was answered. "Help! Quickly they ar..." A voice called out from the phone. Oxy could he signs of a struggle. A loud smashing sound came out of the phone and then it stopped. Oxy looked up at Xcel with a worried look on his face.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 08, 2013 2:00:25am
[-]
Xcel groaned, "Looks like I have to show you my "legend"." he then withdrew some Pokemon from the PC and rode on a Braviary to a island not far off.

Thank this message
May 08, 2013 8:43:20pm
[-]
Oxy sent out Keko and followed Xcel to the island. "What do you think is happening to N?" Oxy asked.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 08, 2013 9:06:52pm
[-]
Xcel didn't reply, the stormed into the house there, "I got you N!" he said as he saw his green haired friend. He rushed over as just as he saw a red claw reach out and aim to smash into him, relying on reflex he slid under the arm to his friend. "Oxy take care of it!" he yelled out.

Thank this message
May 08, 2013 9:20:47pm
[-]
Oxy sent out his pokemon. "What is that?!?" Oxy asked. "It looks like a Cursed Hand or something!" Oxy exclaimed. He sent out his pokemon. "Weaken it down then tie it with Vine Whip!" Oxy commanded.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 08, 2013 9:32:16pm
[-]
N quickly got up, Xcel and N dashed at the hand, both with something in their hands, Xcel had a glass shard while N had a brick. As they struck the hand recoiled, having been struck in a weak area.

Thank this message
May 08, 2013 9:35:24pm
[-]
Oxy returned his pokemon and looked up at N and Xcel. "What was that thing!?!" Oxy loudly asked.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 08, 2013 9:42:16pm
[-]
((Mind if I add some plot?))
N sighed and shook his head, "Something made of complete pain and hatred. It desires to destroy all love and care, but it can't hurt us now in it's current state...or it could be a Scizor attacking...." he said as he saw movement in the shadows.

Thank this message
May 09, 2013 9:40:20pm
[-]
"So it's kinda like a force took a physical form or something? Did Cipher create it?" Oxy asked with a look of hatred on his face.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 11, 2013 1:46:32am
[-]
"Lugia, why?" The Pokemon looked over it's shoulder and stared back at the sunset. "I'm very sorry, Malia, but fate is fate. Man is cruel..." The luminous Pokemon leaned to the young girl, and nudged her. "..But I believe you are different. Malia... promise me something." She looked up, eyes filled with desperation and curiosity, one thing that shouldn't be mixed. "Yes, Lugia?" He raised his head a bit. "Don't capture Pokemon like the cruel men did... They will only lead to corruption of your mind and the Pokemon's mind. They corrupt your mind will power, thoughts you should not head. It will also corrupt the Pokemon's mind; they deserve independence. Sometimes they wouldn't follow what you ask them to, but that's only bonding. When you catch them with Pokeballs, however, it's force. Trust me, I know..." Lugia had started to look away. So close, yet so far he was. Malia put her hand on his head. "Lugia, it's alright. I'm here, and so are you... I promise I won't capture a Pokemon, only bond with them. I don't want to hurt you, after what all you did for me." Lugia smiled, his luminous aura glistening. "I thank you, Malia. Be a good girl, and follow your Pokemon's choices. You cannot just control Pokemon without thought for them, you need to let them have thought and take most control. It isn't called control if you tell your Pokemon to watch out or direct them to do something that could save their lives. Now, please make me another a promise. Go the right path, be good to any friend you make." Malia nodded. "I promise, Lugia. I won't do anything wrong, I'll try to be good!" She hugged Lugia, and she was wrapped in his wings. "That's good, Malia. I love you like the child I never got to have." A tear welled up in her eye. "A-and I love you, like the father I lost." "I promise, Malia, I won't leave you."

Malia looked up to the sky. "I know you haven't left, Lugia... but where are you really?" Malia stood up, and leaned against a tree. "I need to know..." Suddenly, a red blur was seen. A Scizor appeared, surrounded by a red aura. "What... happened to you?" He glared at her, and stood. Soon, he whizzed off. "It's emotions... trapped by a red aura. He's crying for help... who could have done this?" Azzalia stood, or rather sat by, on a tree branch. "I dunno, Malia, but I think we should go after that crazy ball of steel." Flameran was also nearby, flying. "Probably, we should at least see what's going on."

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
May 11, 2013 1:52:17am (This post was last modified: May 11, 2013 10:25:58pm by FlameChan.)
[-]
Shadows on Unova
Acel got out of his coma, snapping out of his delusion. He dragged himself over to where Xcel and Oxy were, "They came back to me, and I gave them a choice to or not, but you are right. T-those that abuse them like that...don't deserve to have them. One thing you got wrong, is that I never taught them what to do, I helped them excel in the strengths and strengthen their weaknesses, I helped them and they helped me when they wanted to." as he spoke blood came from his mouth as his party returned.

Thank this message
May 11, 2013 6:09:58pm
[-]
((I thought most of the characters changed places... Malia was with Oxy and stuff))

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]