Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Shadows on Unova
Shadows on Unova
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Shadows on Unova
April 22, 2013 10:54:40pm
[-]
Oxy took off on his Vullaby to Lentimas Town. He was going to train at Reversal Mountain, but he was stopped by a 2 men and 1 woman. They were wearing the same Cipher armor as the others, but theirs were gray, black and brown. "Get away from here or else!" They threatened. Then they sent out Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion. Oxy had no choice, but to flee.

[you must login to view images]
Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 22, 2013 11:03:38pm
[-]
Xcel called up Acel on the phone "Cipher has taken control of Unova's Legendary Trio...Acel you must awaken and befriend Kyurem to stop them! It is our only hope for now.." as his friend hung up he sighed. He then journeyed to Giant Chasm to begin his quest there and train for the challenge.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here

Thank this message
April 22, 2013 11:16:16pm
[-]
Xcel called Oxy telling him about Kyurem also. When he got there via Vullaby he waited for Acel because Xcel told him to. While he was waiting he was confronted a large group of Cipher peons. There 20-30 of them there. There was a man in gold armor. "Hello Oxy, where is your little friend with the fancy snag machine?" Asked the man. "Oh, you look confused. Don't you know who I am? I'm the greatest person that ever lived. I'm the one who revived Cipher after my father's defeat and death. I am Ardos!" The man yelled. The peons cheered. "I heard all about you and your friend's plans. I worked very hard to revive Cipher. I won't let you and your friend end it so easily." Ardos said. Then Ardos sent out Reshirem and Zekrom.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 22, 2013 11:26:40pm (This post was last modified: April 22, 2013 11:28:37pm by FlameChan.)
[-]
Shadows on Unova
Acel was already inside Kyurem's dwelling when they came. He stood there in front of the legendary dragon asking for his help. "Please, Kyurem stand with me in order to fight against the Cipher." he begged. "Pitiful human, all your species does is create and destroy. You turn other Pokemon against each other. I will not help you." it said in annoyance. "Kyurem, not all of us do horrid things like that. Someone us like me and my friends are heroes." he replied. "Prove it too me and I will join you." it roared silently. As Acel pulled out the video of him and his friend's journeys to save and protect Pokemon Kyurem's heart changed.

Thank this message
April 22, 2013 11:32:18pm
[-]
Oxy quickly sent a distressed signal to Acel. Then the 2 legendary Pokemon shot fire and lightning at Oxy. Oxy barely dodged them. He couldn't do anything. His Pokemon weren't strong enough. Then ∏ went in front of Oxy and used Protect. The moved probably saved Oxy's life. Oxy could tell that the barrier won't hold much longer.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 22, 2013 11:53:35pm
[-]
Acel walked out of the cave, he appeared brave and proud, as he did Xcel jumped down from the sky from his Swanna. "Xcel take care of the FGW Trio! I got the Dragon Trio!" yelled Acel. Xcel commanded Flar, Lei, and Aqu to use the Pledges to form a new combo move, Hero's Pledge. Hero's Pledge was aimed at Reshiram, while the dragon trio aimed a combines Dragon Pulse and Zekrom. As the smoke finished Acel launched his GSM at them both.

Thank this message
April 22, 2013 11:57:33pm
[-]
Yumé kicked at some gravel on a dirt road. He felt left out, and began to train.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
April 22, 2013 11:58:26pm
[-]
Oxy watched from his barrier. He saw Acel throw Pokeballs at the 2 legendary Pokemon. When it hit them the Pokeballs just bounced off. Ardos turned and faced Acel and laughed. Ardos commanded Zekrom to attack Oxy and Reshiram to attack Acel.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 23, 2013 12:04:11am
[-]
Yumé saw Reshiram and Zekrom. "WHAAA!!!!?" Yumé yelled.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
April 23, 2013 12:06:58am
[-]
Acel rode on Kyurem sky high to dodge the move. Xcel threw him a strange Pokeball "Take this!" he yelled. Acel caught it easily, he got his trio to launch a combo of Dragon Rush and then Dragon Pulse at Reshiram. He jumped off Kyurem and smashed his fist clutching the Master Ball onto Zekrom's head while using the GSM to "Perfect Snag" the enemy.

Thank this message
April 23, 2013 12:18:19am
[-]
Ardos quickly ran over to Acel and tackled him stealing the Zekrom back. "No! Not after what I did to revive Cipher. I will not see Cipher fall a third time. Oxy escaped the safety of the barrier and ran up to Ardos. "Xeto use Shadow punch! Keko use Pluck! ∏ continue using protect. Acel help! Please!" Commanded Oxy. The group of Cipher peons grabbed the Pokeballs and sent out their Pokemon. The battle field was full of shadowy aura.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 23, 2013 12:24:07am
[-]
Acel smiled as he purified the Zekrom, "This is over..." he said as he commanded his team to go all out on the army. Acel went over to Ardos and assaulted him with the perfect combo. He sent a barrage of punches, snap kicks, and a pressure point exploits.

Thank this message
April 23, 2013 12:28:36am
[-]
Oxy sent out his Pokemon to help defeat the shadow Pokemon. Ardos was lying on the ground. "I just wanted to finish what others before me couldn't. Acel, Oxy. Don't think you won yet." Ardos said as he collapsed.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 23, 2013 12:32:53am
[-]
Acel walked other to Ardos and picked him up by the collar, "Look, you won't be finishing this.." he threw him to Xcel. Xcel caught him and rode off on his Swanna, taking him to Jail.

Thank this message
April 23, 2013 12:35:47am
[-]
Oxy and Acel watched as Ardos was carried to jail. "I was just the puppet!" Ardos yelled. Oxy looked at Acel, looking puzzled.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]