Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Shadows on Unova
Shadows on Unova
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Shadows on Unova
April 21, 2013 7:31:34pm
[-]
When Oxy and the girl got to the restaurant and ordered their food they introduced their selves. It turned out they had a lot in common. After eating Oxy excused himself to the bathroom and washed up. He wanted to impress this girl.

[you must login to view images]
Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 21, 2013 7:37:21pm
[-]
Acel shook his head "Drax break through with Dragon Rush!" he yelled as he smoke cleared. The band was there so he walked off with Dri and Drax. He then met with Roxie, the one who hired him for the gig. They both chatted a while at a restaurant about the gig.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here

Thank this message
April 21, 2013 7:52:41pm
[-]
When Oxy was in the bathroom Stoyo went through Oxy's bag and took out the armor she threw away and put it in her bag. Then she noticed the musician at the restaurant. She quickly left the restaurant. She went went in the alley again and put on her helmet. There was a message from her boss. She played it. "Dear Cipher members, there seems to be a kid with a snag machine again. If you see him stop him at all costs." The message read. Then it showed a picture of the snag machine. That kid she ran into had it on his arm! She tried to take off her helmet, but it wouldn't come off. Then it read "downloading 98%" Once it reached 100 percent Stoya fell unconscious. When she came to. Her head hurt. In the screen it said "Come back to base for your next mission. A ladder dropped in front of her. She climbed it to the helicopter. She arrived at the Cipher base.
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 7:58:40pm
[-]
Acel finished chatting and went back to his house. When he arrived he had found the machine gone but instead was a golden watch looking item. "Hey Acel! I transformed that hunk of machine into a Golden Snag Machine!" said Xcel as he stepped out and threw the GSM to Acel. "This one's fitted to be able to capture up to 5 shadow pokemon at a time! I learned it back in Orre!" he said

Thank this message
April 21, 2013 8:01:14pm (This post was last modified: April 21, 2013 8:02:47pm by pizzanarwhal.)
[-]
Shadows on Unova
When Oxy came back from the bathroom Stoya was gone. Oxy checked his bag and the armor was gone. Oxy was mad. Then Oxy went to Acel's house. He went into Acel's room. "What's up Acel?" Asked Oxy.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 8:14:57pm
[-]
The guard told Stoya the boss wanted to see her. When Stoya went to her boss's room she explained what happened with Oxy. "So Oxy is his name. Listen Stoya. I want you to find that Oxy again and plant this on him." Said the Boss. "Give me your old armor." The boss said. Stoya did what she was told. Then she was handed new red armor. "I'm promoting you to Mini-Admin." Said The Boss. The Boss dismissed her. When she got on the helicopter and got dropped off at Virbank. She put on her new armor. All ready there was a message from the boss. It read. "Listen. I know you have feelings for this Oxy boy so I'm not taking any chances." What does that mean? Stoya asked herself. Then she felt a jolt of electricity. "I am now in control of your brain. I'll let you do what you want at first, but if you mess up I'll take over." Read the new message.
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 8:25:12pm
[-]
Acel got a call from Roxie "Hey Xcel! They're roaring for a encore from you!" he smiled and rode back to Virbank with his GSM on his wrist "This'll be fun.". As he got there he rocked the crowd even harder than the last time. "I put my hands up in the air saying ayo!"

Thank this message
April 21, 2013 8:47:36pm
[-]
Oxy went to the back door of the rock club hoping to speak to Acel. Oxy figured he should try to open the door to his Pineco's heart. He played a soothing song on his blue and green Pokemon whistle. After a while Pineco's dark and shadowy aura disappeared. "Pi, Pi!" Went the newly purified Pokemon. Oxy decided to name it ∏. Oxy decided to use his Xtransceiver's new feature to check his Pokemon's moves.
Xeto: Shadow Punch, Roll out, Mudslap and Pound
∏: Tackle, Protect, Self-destruct and Bug Bite
When waiting for Acel Oxy decided to have his Pokemon have some scrimmages against each other.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 8:57:40pm
[-]
Acel called Oxy "Yo! Come back to Virbank I'm doing a encore!" he said as Dri and Drax played 2 keyboards.

Thank this message
April 21, 2013 9:03:53pm
[-]
Oxy went back stage with Xeto and ∏. They listened to the music. Then Xeto tried to dance, but he kept tripping. After the gig was done Oxy asked Acel if he wanted to have a scrimmage outside with their Pokemon.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 9:09:22pm
[-]
Name: Yumé Phoenix
Starter: ShinyCharmander
Poke Info: Nick: Red; Level: 5
Team: Hero
Bag: 5 Pokeballs
Town: Aero Town (Made it up)

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 9:11:08pm
[-]
Acel replied "Sure! Also Xcel made me a Golden Snatch Machine!" he said as he flashed the GSM to Oxy.

Thank this message
April 21, 2013 9:19:08pm
[-]
Ness Accepted, but could show me where Aero town is on a map of Unova?

Oxy was impressed of the GMS. "How about a double battle?" Asked Oxy already sending out ∏ and Xeto.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 9:22:10pm
[-]
Acel smiled and let out Dri and Drax "Alright lets do this, but lets do it at the gym." he said as he called up Roxie.

Thank this message
April 21, 2013 9:27:41pm
[-]
(Nvm
Town: Nacrene City.)
Yumé walked down the streets and into Pinwheel Forest. Soon enough, he was in a city called Castelia. He looked up and saw a Cipher Helicopter. Yumé completely ignored it and kept going.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]