Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Shadows on Unova
Shadows on Unova
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Shadows on Unova
April 20, 2013 12:42:24am
[-]
Acel had just begin to leave before he found a mysterious machine at his door. As he looked closer he saw a note on it "Insert shadow pokemon in slot to begin purification start." he looked at it strangely until he put the Axew in there and began to read the instructions and begin the purification as he finished.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 20, 2013 1:13:05am
[-]
When Oxy got a closer look at his machine he noticed it was different than the one he have to Acel. Oxy's was a machine that went on his arm. It also had glasses. He put them on. Then one of the strange men noticed Oxy and his machine. "Hey look that kid has a snag machine." One of the men said. Then the same one threw out a Pineco. This pokemon seemed sad too, but it also had a shadowy aura that he didn't see with the trapinch. "Xeto use shadow punch!" Commanded Oxy. It the enemy's pokemon really hard. "Pineco use Shadow Blitz!" Commanded the man. The pineco's attack hit really hard. Then without thinking Oxy threw a pokeball at the pineco. "Shake, Shake, Shake. Click." Went the pokeball.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 3:33:33am
[-]
Name: Violet
Starter Pokemon: Shadow Eevee
Pokemon Info: F, Luna, (15)
Team: Cipher
Bag: Pokeball, 4 potions
Starting town: Anville
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 5:08:08pm
[-]
Form accepted.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 5:37:50pm
[-]
Name: Stoya
Starter Pokemon: Zorua (Shadow)
Pokemon Info: Female, Midnight, 15
Team: Cipher
Bag: Pokemon Whistle
Starting town: Anville
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 5:38:46pm
[-]
Form accepted.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 5:46:55pm
[-]
After Stoya finished her Cipher training she got the chance to leave the headquaters. She boarded the helicopter and told the pilot to drop her off at Virbank city. Once she got off she went into a alley and changed out of her armor into her day clothes. [you must login to view images] She stuffed the armor in a trash can.
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 5:56:43pm
[-]
Acel finished the purification easily, after he did headed to Virbank City for his gig. As he got there his spot was set up already "Nice!" he said out loud. He began the party easily, he was the DJ after all. Playing tons of latest hits in the middle of Virbank was one of his favorite things to do.

Thank this message
April 21, 2013 6:18:33pm
[-]
"He knows how to use it too! Lets scram!' Said the man that Oxy stole his Pineco from. The strange men ran away to Virbank. Then Oxy's Xtransceiver rang. It was Grandpa Wes. Oxy explained what happened and about the Pineco. In return Wes told Oxy about team Cipher and Shadow Pokemon. "That's horrible!" Oxy said after Wes finished explaining. "I know. That's why I want you to open the gate to it's heart then purify it." Wes said. "I understand." Oxy confirmed. Then Oxy started to head to Virbank city.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 6:27:11pm
[-]
At Virbank city Stoya listened to a concert. The musician was very good. His Deino was surprisingly able to play the keyboard. The Deino also seemed very strong too. When the musician was getting cheered on and was distracted when he started to play a solo Stoya slipped backstage and started to play her black and gray Pokemon whistle, hoping to hypnotize the strong Pokemon, but Stoya was running out of time. She knew that the musician would come soon.
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 6:39:12pm
[-]
Acel smiled as it was almost time for the band to come. "Alright, guys! The band's almost here so I'm taking a break, the tracks still on though!" he said as he walked backstage to find Drax being whistled a tune by a mysterious teenager. "Hey who are you? Do you have a pass?" he said as he sent out the purified Axew whom he named Dri and called back Drax.

Thank this message
April 21, 2013 6:51:45pm
[-]
"Um, I'm the, um, stage inspector. So there is no need for a battle." Stoya said. Stoya knew it was too late. The musician had already noticed her Pokemon whistle. She called out Midnight, who was in the crowd disguised as a teenager. "Flifo!" Stoya yelled. Which is a code to Midnight to be disguised as a Garchomp.
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 7:13:15pm
[-]
Acel picked up Dri and Drax and turned to the audience, "Say why don't you join us for the show?" he said as he dragged her out onto the stage.
"Well the bands not here yet but I found a guest!" he said as he raised her hand it the air. As he did he saw a Garchomp in the crowd. "Take it out.." he whispered to Dri and Drax as they charged at the Garchomp with Dragon Pulse and then Focus Blast if it would hit.

Thank this message
April 21, 2013 7:18:45pm
[-]
When Oxy got to Virbank he heard music, so he knew Acel was playing a gig again. He walked around town. Then he noticed a trash can that had white armor in it. He picked the armor up. As soon as he picked it up he felt evil going through his body. he quickly stuffed the armor in his backpack then went to Acel's gig, but it was already over and people started to leave. Oxy went outside and waited by the back exit for Acel.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 7:26:09pm
[-]
"Midnight use smokescreen!" Commanded Stoya. "Zo." Said Midnight as she filled the room with smoke. Midnight quickly changed back to a Zorua and followed Stoya to the back door. Stoya ran to the back door and opened it and ran into a cute boy around her age. "Oh I'm so sorry." Apologized Stoya. "How about I buy you some lunch?" Asked Stoya. Leading the boy to a restaurant.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]