Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Shadows on Unova
Shadows on Unova
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Shadows on Unova
May 03, 2013 9:55:14pm
[-]
Oxy took a disk and inserted it in his SM. The same thing happened to his. He threw one at Cobalion. It hit it and shook three times and clicked. The Pokeball turned in to a gray color. He tried to send it out. It wouldn't work. He called Wes and he explained the problem to Acel and Oxy. The new USM (Upgraded Snag machine) could catch the Pokemon, but their hearts are so corrupted that they won't even come out. The best decision is to send them to Wes and Xcel to see what they could do.

[you must login to view images]
Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 03, 2013 10:00:37pm
[-]
Acel quickly sent the disk back to Xcel as he captured Virizon with it, "Alright I'll fix it..." said Xcel as he received it. Acel looked upon the grey Poke-Ball he had, "Such sadness I feel...." he said silently.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here

Thank this message
May 03, 2013 10:09:59pm
[-]
"But remember sadness is the greatest source of energy. Now we know what kind of torture Cipher is using on these poor pokemon. That will only motivate us even more!" Oxy shouted as he caught Terrakion and sent it to Wes.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 03, 2013 10:20:33pm
[-]
Acel held his head down, "I won't let them hurt anymore Pokemon..I just won't!" he said with a look of hatred for Cipher. About 1.5 hours later he got another package from Xcel, this time it was a fixed version of the disk. As he put it in the wing turned gold.

Thank this message
May 04, 2013 12:24:27am
[-]
"What is with SSM (Super Snag Machine) wasn't your USM good enough? What is the difference with this one? These pokemon's hearts are so corrupted that machines can't fix them, only love straight from our hearts. Also can I use the disk too? That gold wing looks cool." Oxy said.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 04, 2013 12:28:31am
[-]
Acel turned to Oxy, "It wasn't portable for one thing, but the main is that Xcel made it so I could do something different. I've always loved and cared for Pokemon, but the GSM will let me get it through 100%!" he said as he handed the disk to Oxy.

Thank this message
May 04, 2013 12:33:54am
[-]
"Thanks" Oxy said as he inserted the disk. He watched his USM upgrade into the SSM. "Hey, can we swing by Floccesy town? I think we should talk to Wes face to face since he faced Cipher before." Oxy suggested.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 04, 2013 12:39:59am
[-]
Acel nodded, soon he was off to Floccesy on Zekrom. "I can't wait to meet the person who took them down all those years ago!"

Thank this message
May 04, 2013 12:55:57am
[-]
"I still can't believe you haven't met my grandpa before. I mean, seriously you live three houses down." Oxy exclaimed. "Hey look it's Floccesy town!" Oxy said landing next to his grandpa's house.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 04, 2013 1:27:59am
[-]
I'm sorry about breaking rules, but I want to make it very interesting and strange.

Name: Malia
Biography: Malia is a mysterious, odd character. She is wise and knows how to communicate with Pokemon in an odd way. Raised like a child of the wild, Malia was an orphan and raised by Team Cipher's leader. She roots for the right thing, but was pulled in the wrong path. She is very strong as well, but never shows most of herself.
Pokemon: Zoroark, Hydreigon, Shiny Chandelure, and Eelektross.
Pokemon Info: Zoroark is nicknamed Azzalia, and is female. She is quick and is actually much more sturdy than other Zoroark.
Hydreigon is nicknamed Flameran, and is male. He is strong and swift, and knows how to deliver strong and quick moves. His beliefs would not be brought down without a fight.
Chandelure is named Fear, and is male. Fear strikes, well, fear into all his opponents. He has creepy but reasonable logic and scares everyone.
Eelektross is unnamed, and is female. A gift from a former Cipher member, Eelektross helps Malia through tough situations when she can't pull through.
Team: No one but Cipher knows; Team Cipher.
Bag: Soul Dew, TwistedSpoon, and many different berries. Also has the HM Fly.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
May 04, 2013 1:31:43am (This post was last modified: May 04, 2013 1:50:30am by pizzanarwhal.)
[-]
Shadows on Unova
((Almost Accepted. Are your pokemon shadow? When you specify you're auto-accepted. They will probably be some restrictions since your pokemon are strong and evolved. ))

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 04, 2013 2:00:10am
[-]
((I will accept the restrictions, and will set one on myself; I won't battle any characters until they are strong enough. None are shadow Pokemon, either; they were all Mango's mind-raised. Also, they are all level 70, so it'll be awhile.))

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
May 04, 2013 5:58:45pm
[-]
((Ok you are now fully accepted. You can start now.))

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 04, 2013 6:15:01pm
[-]
Acel nodded, "I've spent time...just thinking sometimes. I have to say I'm sure we need to train after them..." he said as he landed.

Thank this message
May 04, 2013 6:26:23pm
[-]
Oxy walked into his grandpa's house. "Grandpa Wes have you had any breakthroughs for the corrupted shadow pokemon?" Oxy asked. "Yes I have, but I did have help from Xcel and Greevil. Together we discovered these are not shadow pokemon, but are cursed pokemon. He also figured out that the cost and energy needed to make cursed pokemon are extremely expensive. We predicted that only legendary pokemon were made into cursed pokemon. We looked into the DNA of the cursed pokemon you sent. They have some genes where when they are by other pokemon those pokemon can become shadow or cursed. That is why we think you should leave all cursed pokemon with us." Wes explained.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]