Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Shadows on Unova
Shadows on Unova
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Shadows on Unova
May 26, 2013 11:57:33pm
[-]
"You won't give up, won't you?" Malia landed behind Oxy's window, on a tree branch. She was currently talking to herself, voice kept low. "Cipher has it's duties to keep Pokemon free, and we won't be interrupted by these trainers who say that their Pokemon are their friends when they force them to fight." She unfolded a butterfly knife, then landed on the ground. "My mission won't be stopped... Not until the Pokemon are free and not forced into fighting." Taking out the knife, she put her arm back, and stabbed the power generator, causing his building to go in a blackout. She quickly jumped back into the tree, then ran back into the forest.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 27, 2013 12:05:51am
[-]
"What's going on?!?" Oxy screamed. The power went out. The setting sun provided very little light. Oxy was able to get out of his house. When he did he noticed rustling bushes in the forest. "If a freaking Patrat chewed through my generator I swear I will punch it in the face." Oxy said running to investigate the rustling.

[you must login to view images]
Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 12:27:22am
[-]
Malia looked back, and saw a man come out. Only her shadow was seen, and in a panic she dropped her butterfly knife. "I hope he won't get me; Cipher must prevail..." Finally making it into the forest, Malia and Azzalia hopped into a Cipher helicopter and took off. "So, Malia. How's the progress?" She looked to the grunt, a look of seriousness in her eyes. "I've been able to get close to that Scizor, but he shows no signs of being freed of his Cursed status." The grunt tugged his ear. "Interesting... We'll need that Scizor to be recovered so our plan would be closer to being finished."

Thank this message
May 27, 2013 12:36:06am
[-]
"Darn it! Lost that stupid Patrat." Oxy said. He looked up and saw a helicopter. He sent out Keko. "Keko, follow that helicopter!" Oxy commanded as he hopped on to his loyal pokemon. Even though Keko was small she still got good speed. "Good job." Oxy complimented his partner.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
June 23, 2013 5:46:39pm
[-]
Luckily for Stoya a Magnemite hovered by her and disabled her boss' equipment. A helicopter hovered above her and a ladder was dropped. She climbed up the ladder and boarded the helicopter. A monitor showed a message for her from her boss. "Stoya, get back to base to work on experiment XDZ!" Her boss commanded. After a while she was dropped off at the base.
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 12:08:20pm
[-]
((hello everybody! I have some good ideas and questions. 1 can I be a pokemon that can telepathically communicate? 2 if so can I show up where you guys are?))

Being a ghost type fan, is mentally busting.. and Hehehehe.. Fun..
Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message
June 27, 2013 1:39:46am
[-]
((Sorry, forgot who Keko was. Which Pokemon was it? When you tell me I'll edit this to a roleplay post.))

Thank this message
June 28, 2013 10:30:05pm
[-]
((Keko is a Vullaby. Blarff this is RP is meant for humans. Sorry you can't be a pokemon.))

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]